- DBDougBHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOne of the best meals I’ve had in a long time. Ambience, service & food all top notchMore infoThe Brickhouse - BendPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Bend•4.8
- OFOregonFolksvipNorthwest Territories •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoReally loved the food and the great service. Very comfortably place.More infothe Hook & Plow - BendPrice: Expensive• American• Bend•4.5
- NDNicholasDPortland / Oregon •1 review4.0Dined 6 days agoOnly demerit was limited menu. Missed seeing a wild fish option, a marinara pasta option, and a non-sirloin beef option.More infoBlack Butte Ranch - The Lodge RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Black Butte Ranch•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Food was amazing, service was wonderful. We will be back!More infoRoamPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Bend•4.5
- FPFancyPantsPortland / Oregon •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fun place! Center of the action!More infoDRAKE-Downtown BendPrice: Moderate• American• Bend•4.5
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Sisters, Oregon is less than two square miles in size, but what the city lacks in physical area it more than makes up for in spirit, culture, and cuisine. Burgers, fries, and other comfort foods are offered in abundance by locally owned restaurants, while other eateries offer excellent meat dishes and tasty sandwiches. What really sets Sisters apart from most other cities across the United States is an outstanding variety of coffee houses, wine bars, and bakeries. These establishments allow diners to enjoy fantastic cups of Joe, flavorful glasses of wine, and fresh baked goods. You should also make a point of trying Oregon's famous Voodoo Donuts and Pinot Noir while visiting.