Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Whether you are looking to savor the majestic desert mountain views or enjoy an excellent glass of wine or frosty beer, Raven's View, the new destination wine and beer pub in Tonto Hills, is sure to please the senses.
Ravens View has an extensive wine selection, encompassing a second-growth Bordeaux, choices from around the world and a wide variety of domestic wines. Not to be outdone, there are 16 different beers on the menu, ranging from the usual suspects to craft beers from Arizona, Oregon and California.
Cooling breezes keep the temperature 10 to 15 degrees lower than the valley floor. A dog friendly patio rounds out the pubs amenities.
If you have a seating preference please let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you but cannot guarantee.
Please Note: If your desired time is not available, please phone 480-488-0698 as table availability changes often due to cancellations or inclement weather. Online reservations from 11 - 4 are unavailable for parties of less than 6. Walk Ins accepted.
Enjoy American Southwestern cuisine featuring salads, sandwiches, pasta, fresh seafood, mesquite-grilled steaks, and house-made desserts. One menu is served all day. Tonto Bar & Grill, gives diners a view of modern desert life with a peek into the past. The restaurant sits on what was once Native American land and later used as a stopover camp for the U.S. Cavalry, and the building itself was part of the prestigious Rancho Mañana dude ranch. It’s chock-full of the charm of earlier eras, displaying ranching implements, vintage 1940s photos and original architecture. Today, friendly service, fine casual cuisine, and comfortable atmosphere combine for a rustic yet upscale dinin
From the Pizzicata family, a new-aged Italian restaurant located in the old Cartwright’s building in the heart of Cave Creek. Grazie.
- JLJohnLPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoJohn our server was outstanding. A rare professional. We also liked Oliver at the front desk. Sonny also was a big help early in the day. Great experience and the food was delicious. Thank you to all. John and MaureenMore infoKeeler's Neighborhood SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Carefree•4.7
- NNeighPhoenix / Arizona •35 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoLoved the ambiance... white table clothes and a sweet outdoor patio. My halibut and my friend's salmon were delicious! The only change I would suggest is to get new chairs. The chairs have no support in the middle back so I had to grab a pillow to be able to lean back in my chair. I'm thinking the owner didn't really sit in them to test them out first!More infoKiki Rae'sPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Cave Creek•4.6
- SStevevipNew Orleans / Louisiana •9 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Love the setting on the outside patio. The service from JC was great and the food was amazing! Highly recommend the flat bread pizza and the carbonara with gnocchi.More infoPizzicataPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Carefree•4.7
- DDougPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and service! A wonderful experience. We’ll definitely be back.More infoTonto Bar & Grill (Lunch reservations not required, excluding holidays)Price: Moderate• American• Cave Creek•4.7
- GLGinaLCalifornia Central Coast •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely the best Mexican food I’ve ever had!! Had the Char Grilled Chile Salmon which is out of this world! The margaritas are delicious as well!More infoSpotted Donkey Cantina at El Pedregal, Boulders ResortPrice: Moderate• undefined• North Scottsdale•4.4
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Cave Creek
Cave Creek is a quiet neighborhood in Scottsdale, and the locals take great pride in seafood served at bistros and small restaurants. Between salmon, tuna, and shrimp, seafood exists in the forms of sushi and appetizers. Hotel dining is also prominent in Cave Creek. The Phoenix area is a massive hub for travelers, and hotels have dining areas for guests and the public. Downtown, you can enjoy complete entrees and dessert menus. Lastly, Mexican food is popular in Cave Creek. This type of food is a mix of old and new styles of burritos and tacos. Diners can enjoy these spicy dishes on outdoor patios in the shade.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cave Creek is Raven's View
The best vegan restaurants in Cave Creek are Tonto Bar & Grill (Lunch reservations not required, excluding holidays), Brugos Italian Bistro and Raven's View
The best vegetarian restaurants in Cave Creek are Raven's View, Tonto Bar & Grill (Lunch reservations not required, excluding holidays) and Kiki Rae's
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Cave Creek are Tonto Bar & Grill (Lunch reservations not required, excluding holidays), Raven's View and Ofrenda