Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Market Bistro is an inviting neighborhood restaurant, located in Jericho, New York. Our objective is to offer quality, market-driven, seasonal contemporary American food. Our chefs will strive to use the freshest ingredients, emphasizing seasonal and local, whenever possible. The focal point of the restaurant is our exciting looking bar which will feature a wine list of local and international wines and a great roster of draft and bottled beers from regional small batch brewers. We offer soul-satisfying type food, relaxed atmosphere, hospitality and value.
Our restaurant is all about family. We love having a place where everyone can come and have a good time. We even have our own kids-menu for all of the wonderful children. Book your reservation today!
Featuring traditional American cuisine, our Restaurant provides Lunch and Dinner service daily. Sunday features our Grand Brunch Buffet including unlimited lobster, shrimp, Nova Scotia salmon, and traditional brunch specialties.
After you've enjoyed your meal at the Historic Milleridge Inn, be sure to take a stroll through our quaint village, which resembles Long Island Beginnings with a bakery, general store, and so much more.
Please note: Reservations on OpenTable do not apply to the Cottage or special events.
- SScarletvipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined todayFantastic service! Crab cakes were unique and very flavorful. Surf and turf is actually a good deal! Truffle mashed potatoes were amazing. Will definitely be backMore infoRARE650Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Syosset•4.7
- DBDriveBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •10 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoBeautiful establishment. The renovation is modern but not cold. We went in time for brunch and had the Korean wings to start which were small but tender and tasty. We also had the Cesar salad which was really good. Had the steak and eggs for my entree. Everything was cooked as requested. For dessert we shared the chocolate cake which was not too sweet and delicious and a cappuccino. Service was a little slow which we didn't mind since we were not in a rush. Overall we enjoyed our time and would like to return for dinner in the near future.More infoTHE UNIONPrice: Expensive• American• East Meadow•4.5
- JBJaneBNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoA Christmas tradition. Always a good time. Eat way toooo much and walk village after. Best popovers and cinnamon loaf. Staff is friendly and attentive. Have carolers and the Grinch this year. Decorated for the holidays so it’s warm and inviting.More infoMilleridge InnPrice: Expensive• American• Jericho•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAlways love coming to this cozy place. Food and service are great and ambience gives it a perfect dining experience.More infoMarket BistroPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Jericho•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a perfect ambiance for us to meet our friends at. The restaurant is Beautiful, Food is delicious and staff is friendly & professional. Perfect scenario!!!!More infoOpus SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Jericho•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Jericho is Opus Steakhouse