- CClauNew York / Tri-State Area •16 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoFirst time at Bulla. Tried to order Tortilla Española which we love and usually get at tapas restaurants and they didn’t have it!!! Unheard of! Ordered a few other dishes that were ok. Place was very loud.More infoBulla Gastrobar - Coral GablesPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Coral Gables•4.8
- OTMiami - Dade •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoMy fiancé and I went for brunch. The braised beef rib hash was amazing and tender with large chunks of beef. The black pepper bacon paired with my made to order veggie omelette was really good. All of the food was warm. Our server Jose was attentive, patient and quite knowledgeable about the items available with the brunch buffet. We give our experience 10 out of 10, will certainly do again.More infoFogo de Chão - Coral GablesPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Coral Gables•4.6
- OTMiami - Dade •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My first and favorite place to visit when I come to Miami. Absolutely delicious, great service, perfect ambiance, and fancy date night place!More infoZuccaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Coral Gables•4.8
- DLDarrenLvipMiami - Dade •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Love. love, love this place. I'm a pasta fan and this is the best I've ever had. Also really great to have knowledgeable and energetic servers!! A special treat in Miami!!More infoLuca OsteriaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Coral Gables•4.8
- MMistyvipMiami - Dade •73 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything excellent as usual. We really enjoy dining here!!!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - DoralPrice: Moderate• American• Doral•4.7
10 stellar special-occasion restaurants in Miami
The Magic City was made for special nights out, whether they call for putting on flip-flops, espadrilles, or stilettos. It’s not just about over-the-top clubstaurants in this tropical party town. Find the city’s subtler side, too, in its MICHELIN-starred icons and hundred-year-old seafood spots. One thing is clear: There’s no shortage of celebration spots here, no matter what your wardrobe or palate craves. Read on for a guide to 10 top Miami restaurants ready to host your next special occasion.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Miami’s 5 hottest restaurants debuts of 2023
Miami’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Explore the 2023 MICHELIN picks for Florida
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. And for more everyday eating, there’s the MICHELIN Bib Gourmands: a guide to great spots that won’t break the bank. Checkout this year’s selections:
These 11 Miami restaurants nail outdoor dining
Miami’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Announcing Florida's 2022 MICHELIN Selects
The MICHELIN Guide has been reviewing fine-dining restaurants around the world for over a century and awarding the best-of-the-best with a ranking through the coveted MICHELIN Star system. Without further ado, here are the 2022 Bib Gourmand and Star selections for Florida restaurants you can book today on OpenTable.
16 restaurants vital to Miami
These 16 restaurants define what it means to dine out in Miami
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Miami
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
12 romantic restaurants for date night in Miami
It’s easy to fall in love with Miami—especially since once you do, there are so many standout date spots. Once you fall in love in the Magic City, wooing someone with a memorable date night depends on what you’re looking for: a cozy atmosphere, a see-and-be-seen vibe, or a little bit of both. Bird’s nest-inspired seats make a Brickell lounge one of the city’s most dramatic settings for romance. In Coral Gables, a low-key osteria known for a stunning patate fritte has tables on a charming, pedestrian-only plaza. At a Miami Beach hotel, a world-renowned chef dishes up a nostalgic, supper club-inspired menu in a sexy, oval dining room. There’s a table for every kind of date in this tropical paradise. Read on for a guide to 12 Miami restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
Miami’s 9 Favorite Bars
Whether it’s 5 pm on a Tuesday or a Saturday night, sometimes, you just want to hang out at a bar with a couple of friends—and drinks. Fortunately, Miami is home to plenty of spots made for exactly that experience, with warm crowds, live music, and excellent cocktails. From lush tropical patios to swankier spaces with signature martinis, there’s a bevy of bars to check out when you’re looking to quench your thirst. Here are a few standouts.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Miami
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Can’t-Miss Houston Burgers
There’s little in life more enjoyable than a well-made burger. Whether it’s memories associated with childhood summers and a fry-milkshake combo, or a meat-loving Texan reveling in a perfectly cooked half-pound of the finest ground chuck patty, there’s a reason that burgers continue to grace the menus at restaurants across the dining spectrum. In a city as large and diverse as Houston, the best burgers represent a range of techniques, styles, and price points. From simple but perfectly cooked classic beef options, to wild game versions and creative internationally-inspired flavor combinations, these are the burgers that should be on every Houstonian’s bucket list.
Discover Miami Springs
Miami Springs was awarded the designation of a Preserve America Community by Laura Bush in 2008, and it offers tours of its historic downtown, which features 25 historic sites along the tour. The downtown area is also dotted with a variety of coffee shops and bars, many of which have a Cuban theme. You could try some bold, dark-roasted coffee or coffee with milk paired with a traditional Cuban pastry such as pudin de pan or lan de guayaba. The bars also focus on Cuban-themed adult beverages, with specialties such as el presidente and Cuba libre. Miami Springs is also home to many Puerto Rican-themed restaurants, and you could try main dishes such as huachinango a la Veracruzana or arroz verde pollo.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Miami Springs. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Miami Springs who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Miami Springs either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Brownsville Park
- Babcock Park
- Hialeah Station
- Parkway Inn Airport Motel
- Benny Babcock Park
- Cotson Park
- Prince Field
- Broadmoor Park
- Sleep Inn Miami Airport
- Triangle Park
- Southeast Park
- Hialeah Market Station
- Galaxy of Coral Gables Shopping Center
- Miami Jai Alai And Casino
- Miami Springs City Golf Course
- Doctor Martin Luther King Junior Station
- Northside Station
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East
- Brownsville Station
- Hialeah Metrorail Station