- OTOpenTable DinerIowa •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAmazing night and amazing food! Our host Jessie recommended the bone-in fillet, and oh boy was she right! It was cooked perfectly with a beautiful sizzle! Our server Cathrine was amazing as well. She gave us all the details about the food and gave great recommendations. Upbeat and fun atmosphere. Love this place!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - West Des MoinesPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• West Des Moines•4.4
- GGGusGusDenver / Colorado •8 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGreat place to go after a game. Waitress (Izzy) was exceptional. Pizza was delicious.More infoEatery APrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Des Moines•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerIowa •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023It was overall great! The only weird thing was we were the youngest people there by FAR. Kinda threw us off... haha otherwise great.More infoCooper's On 5thPrice: Moderate• American• West Des Moines•4.9
- AMAnnieMIowa •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had an amazing waitress who shared a “calmer” menu for my daughter who likes blander foods. Her Mac n cheese was perfect. We had a nice time and did not feel rushedMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - ClivePrice: Moderate• American• Clive•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •7 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Receptionist very friendly and pleasant. Our waiter was exceptional and attentive checking various times to see if we needed anything else. The meals were excellent with the exception of my steak which I ordered medium but it was almost well done, after requesting a new steak it was prepared just right and it was delicious. Manager went above and beyond and compensated and didn’t charge me for my steak, I was expecting to still pay for my steak but it was a happy surprise. I will definitely be back next time in town and will highly recommend.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - West Des MoinesPrice: Moderate• American• West Des Moines•4.4
As one of the metro neighborhoods of Des Moines, Urbandale is home to numerous ethnicities, cultures, and flavors. Locals and visitors looking for a break frequent quaint coffee shops, hip sports bars, and local restaurants. Dinner options highlight genuine Italian and American favorites, such as steak, pork chops, and house-made pasta. Organic beef, free-range poultry, and other farm-to-table treats make up the delectable selection on offer. Crab Rangoon pizza, cheesecake, and handcrafted beers in unique flavors are local favorites. Serval restaurants embrace multiple cuisines to create fusion dishes that combine international flavors with fresh, in-season ingredients, making Urbandale a welcoming place for customers from around the world.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Urbandale is Aura Restaurant & Lounge