- RRickGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoNot a big restaurant which is a bonus in my book. It has a very good vibe being right on the water. Friendly staff would have gotten 5 stars but our waitress was new and made a few mistakes. The food and drinks were excellent.More infoThe Lake HousePrice: Expensive• American• Muskegon•4.6
- BLBL2112vipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •54 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI have dined at Leo's several times and it is always a great experience. Nice ambiance, great service, and terrific food. Definitely one of the best upscale restaurants in Grand Rapids. I love that they have Manhattan Clam Chowder as a regular menu item; this is typically hard to find outside of the New York area. I have to order it every time! Huge wine and cocktail list as well. If you aren't a big seafood person, they also have great steaks.More infoLeo'sPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Grand Rapids•4.8
- JPJanicePGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •15 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Our favorite restaurant. My husband really enjoyed the Etouffee. My salmon was cooked perfectly and the new Fall vegetable additions were absolutely delicious.More infoSandy Point Beach House - West OlivePrice: Expensive• American• West Olive•4.2
- JJjeatsChicago / Illinois •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 9, 2023I enjoyed every moment of our experience. We went out for a quiet Thursday night delicious meal, and that is exactly what we received! The food was excellent, as was the service. We enjoy the quiet atmosphere, and the ability to talk to each other, as well as the chef!More infoGrand FinalePrice: Moderate• Contemporary French / American• Grand Haven•5
- DRDuRuvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great experience on New Year’s Day! Everyone enjoyed their food. The Biscuits For A Cause and Sriracha Honey Chicken & Waffles were the standouts. PT was very engaging and attentive throughout the entire meal. We’ll be back!More infoTupelo Honey - Grand RapidsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Grand Rapids•4.6
Discover Grand Haven
Grand Haven is a Michigan beachfront resort town with a lot to offer in terms of restaurants. There are plenty of fine dining options that serve surf and turf that feature freshly caught fish from Lake Michigan. Some local chefs participate in a program where they will cook any fish you catch during the day for that evening's dinner. There are also tons of unique local diners and family-owned eateries that serve everything from vegan or gluten-free lunches to batter-fried tube steak. There is plenty of cultural fusion in Grand Haven, a fact that is reflected in the dining options. The area boasts Tex Mex, Asian, and even Creole cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Grand Haven. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Grand Haven who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Grand Haven either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Grand Haven State Park
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Muskegon Norton Shores
- Harbor House Inn
- Brezza Di Lago
- Eastern Park
- Bolt Park
- P J Hoffmaster State Park
- Bicentennial Memorial Park
- Vanderplew Playground
- Hatton Park
- River Bend Marina
- Grand Valley Marina
- North Beach Park
- Mulligan's Hollow Ski Bowl
- Central Park
- Grand Haven State Game Area
- Robinson Park
- Sluka Park
- Garst Playground
- Holiday Inn Grand Haven-Spring Lake