Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
There are some great sandwiches and burgers at Crazy Horse Steakhouse and Saloon, too. The bacon cheddar burger, boot kicken' bleu burger and Zeek's classic burger are just three specialties worth considering. If you like barbecue, try the big pig. You'll get a plate of slow-cooked pork barbecue piled high on a home-style bun.
Please check-in with the host stand upon arrival. Failure to do so before an hour and a half after joining will result in loosing your place in line.
Butch’s Dry Dock offers distinctive dinner menus to complement their wine and beer offerings. The culinary team creates carefully prepared dishes that offer a variety of choice for the refined palate. The menu continues to evolve seasonally to give our patrons a full exploration of flavors while also sourcing local ingredients that are in peak season.
Butch’s service team is also dedicated to ensuring that you have the best possible experience. They provide the highest quality food and drink, while also offering the most personalized service and comprehensive knowledge to complement it.
- JLJulieLGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe went for our anniversary, for fine dining The food was wonderful, good selection of wine and cocktails. Noise level was low conversational. Beautiful sound system- I thought they might have a live piano player! The service was exceptional. Great experience overall. Definitely recommend!More infoButch's Dry DockPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Holland•4.5
- WWinesnobGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBest cocktail lounge in Holland & the best bartenders!!More infoObstacle No. 1Price: Moderate• Cocktail Bar• Holland•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipCharlotte •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe went last night, 11/28, before the Christmas Parade in Holland. I had a time constraint (the only one of the four of us) and had to order, eat, and leave within about 30 minutes. Our server was very accommodating, saying that the kitchen could easily meet that time constraint. And they did! Beautifully and deliciously! My husband and I both had the crab topped Whitefish with a garden salad. My needs were met and the rest of the group didn’t feel rushed at all. Overall, another great experience at Seventy Six. We’ll be back often!More infoSeventy Six RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Holland•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review4.0Dined 7 days agoNice place. Good food. Needs a better bartender. Loud!More infoPoquito - HollandPrice: Moderate• Spanish• Holland•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Oct 9, 2023Birthday Dinner.More infoHopCat - HollandPrice: Moderate• American• Holland•4.6
No matter what time it may be, it is easy to get a great meal in Holland, Michigan. Consider starting your day at one of the city’s bakeries with fresh donuts, bagels and other breakfast pastries. Other downtown restaurants offer eggs, French toast and more substantial breakfast favorites. Many establishments also serve a variety of coffees from around the United States and beyond. Steak sandwiches and pizza are quick lunchtime favorites, while special-occasion dinners in Holland often feature steak accompanied by a variety of international wines. Diners can also find a variety of quick and easy Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Irish or American foods.
Frequently asked questions
- Laketown Park
- Veterans Facility Historical Marker
- Comfort Suites Grand Rapids North
- Holland State Park
- Richmond Park
- Anchorage Marina
- Barber Briggs Historical Marker
- Quality Inn & Suites Holland
- Saugatuck Dunes State Park
- Tennis Court
- Lincoln Park
- Jenison Park
- Columbia Park
- Baymont Inn & Suites Holland
- Ebenezer Reformed Church Historical Marker
- Doubletree Holland
- Johnson Park
- Green Ridge Square Shopping Center
- Kollen Park