Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ocean Prime strives to provide an elegant, fine dining atmosphere. Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor
Excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments
Clothing with offensive language or graphics
Admittance to Ocean Prime is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed.
Winner of numerous awards, JING’s menu features Global Fusion Cuisine, with a focus on prime steaks, sushi, and seafood, using products from locally sourced and organic farms. The ultra-chic setting includes dynamic design details and impressive fire and water features creating a perfect chi for the best dining experience.
Our brewery and restaurant, located in Greenwood Village CO, serves an eclectic variety of globally driven beer and street food. Set inside a street market inspired taproom, we specialize in showcasing unique flavors from around the world in both our beer and food. From the flavors of Central America to Nepalese chai tea and the spices of Thailand there's always something exciting to try. Ready to explore?
All reservations are 2 hours.
We do our best to accommodate requests, however weather and other factors may effect our ability to honor your request. Thanks for understanding.
Each winter, the Longhorn were driven to the Texas Gulf Coast to graze on the rich coastal salt grass. And when they headed for market, they followed the legendary Salt Grass Trail, known far and wide for creating the best beef in the Lone Star State.
In 1952, this historic trail ride was revived by four riders to publicize the opening of the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. Today, the ride has become an annual celebration of the original Texas spirit. The first Saltgrass Steak House still stands along this historic trail.
Saltgrass Steak House recaptures the flavor of the open campfire. Steaks, chicken and seafood, chargrilled to perfection. Complete with breads, soups and desserts, made from scratch daily. Come see us soon.
- OTIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoBest steakhouse experience I have ever had. Amazing food with equally amazing service. Colossal lump crab cocktail and wagyu strip steak were the highlights. Highly recommend!More infoShanahan's SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tech Center / Greenwood Village•4.8
- OTDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe experience was 5 star in every way. The food was delicious, the cocktails were delicious, the piano music was excellent, the wait staff were top notch. We loved it!More infoDel Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - DenverPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tech Center / Greenwood Village•4.6
- OTDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe'd been hearing great things about Ya Yas for years and finally had the chance to enjoy a dinner for my wife's birthday. From the ambiance, to the incredible food and the outstanding service, this was one of the best dining experiences we've had in years.More infoYa Yas Euro Bistro - DenverPrice: Moderate• European• Tech Center / Greenwood Village•4.5
- OTDenver / Colorado •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023This Restrauant is in a hotel and where we ate is definitely an open area for hotel guests… it was not the lobby though and the buffet was set up in the open area. So easy for us to get our food. The actual restaurant patrons had to come out of the restaurant and come around to get to the buffet. The price was high and it really didn’t seem like a Thanksgiving buffet since there was no Mac n cheese. The dessert looked they came from Costco. No one came to ask if we wanted drinks but I think the experience was good overall! Nice waitress named Beverly!More infoZink Kitchen + BarPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Tech Center / Greenwood Village•4.1
- FfoodievipDenver / Colorado •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Per usual, our dining experience at Eddie V's was wonderful. The attentive service, reliably delicious food and ambiance, made for a festive family birthday. Thank you.More infoEddie V's - Greenwood VillagePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Greenwood Village•4.9
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Denver
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile —making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The best places to grab a drink in Denver
Denver’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Denver’s best outdoor dining
Denver’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Denver
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
20 restaurants that scream “Denver”
Get to know the Mile High City through some of its best restaurants.
10 top date night restaurants in Denver
Denver’s breathtaking mountainscapes and vibrant nightlife options mean a memorable date is never out of reach. Come February, romance fills the air—and the restaurants—in the Mile High City. A proposal-worthy steakhouse downtown is known for extra-intimate velvet booths. In Central Park, a lively cantina is a popular group hang venue, thanks to shareable plates of Mexican soul food. At a renowned oyster spot in Cherry Creek, elegant seafood feasts draw plenty of couples. No matter how you’re celebrating love, these romantic restaurants have a table for you. Read on for a guide to 10 Denver restaurants serving up date night-worthy meals and backdrops.
Denver’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Get ready for an influx of fresh, exciting spots in Denver to try. As per usual, pizza remains popular, but in Lakewood there’s a new Italian joint offering much more than just the pie. Tacos, too, are popping up more and more, and there are two new examples that can’t be missed. Each of these five places are absolute musts for your restaurant radar.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Greenwood Village
If you’re heading to the Denver Tech Center, you’ll find plenty of great restaurant choices, many within walking distance of each other, in Greenwood Village. For a quick sandwich or burger, there are a variety of pubs and taverns. If you are looking for a more family-friendly atmosphere, take your pick of classic American comfort food from cafes or diners. Here, the chefs know how to choose a cut of beef that is marbled and aged for tenderness. Greenwood Village also delivers fine dining restaurants. Visit one of their seafood restaurants or steakhouses. And for a more international flair, check out some of their rustic Italian, Lebanese, or French restaurants.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Greenwood Village is Eddie V's - Greenwood Village
The best vegan restaurants in Greenwood Village are Ocean Prime Greenwood Village - Denver Tech Center, Eddie V's - Greenwood Village and Saltgrass Steak House - Parker
The best vegetarian restaurants in Greenwood Village are Ocean Prime Greenwood Village - Denver Tech Center, Spice Trade Brewing and Jing Restaurant- Denver
The restaurants with the best service in Greenwood Village are Eddie V's - Greenwood Village, Ocean Prime Greenwood Village - Denver Tech Center and Jing Restaurant- Denver
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Greenwood Village are Ocean Prime Greenwood Village - Denver Tech Center, Eddie V's - Greenwood Village and Jing Restaurant- Denver
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Tech Center
- Horsemans Park
- Cherry Hills Marketplace Shopping Center
- Denver Tech Cent
- Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - Central
- Denver Tech Center
- Woody Hollow Park
- Brookridge Shopping Center
- Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
- Elsie Duncan Park
- Powers Park
- Brookridge Park
- The Commons Hotel & Suites - Denver Tech Center