- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoLoved the lobster ravioli and everything about this place! Had to wait quite a while even with a reservation, but still loved it.More infoCapri by Gigi/Capri Ristorante Burr RidgePrice: Expensive• Italian• Burr Ridge•4.7
- MMandyvipChicago / Illinois •29 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWagyu filet was so good. Melted in your mouth! Love the lobster Mac n cheese and truffle friesMore infoEddie Merlot's Prime Aged Beef & Seafood - Burr RidgePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Burr Ridge•4.3
- JDJuliaDChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoAttentive servers, really good food and comfortable atmosphereMore infoThe Hampton Social - Burr RidgePrice: Moderate• American• Burr Ridge•4.7
- JLJLshopvipChicago / Illinois •39 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023We were celebrating a birthday with kids and adults. Great service, great food, and not as loud as other Hibachi restaurants we have been to. We will be back.More infoJO JO Japanese SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Hibachi• Willowbrook•4.5
- TPTPJohnsonvipChicago / Illinois •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Joshua was an amazing waiter. He was professional and super attentive.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Burr RidgePrice: Moderate• American• Burr Ridge•4.6
Chicago’s 9 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
Chicago’s 7 hottest restaurant openings of 2023
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Willowbrook does not disappoint when it comes to iconic Chicago-style food. Of course, Chicago deep-dish pizza is the first specialty that comes to mind; this pizza is baked in a deep pan with tons of cheese and toppings of your choice, and then it's covered with a thick layer of tomato sauce. Other classic Chicago dishes include Italian beef, a sliced roast beef served on an Italian roll. Usually topped with peppers, what makes this sandwich unique is the juices; you can order it dipped, wet or completely soaked in beef juices. For something different, try a Middle Eastern dish like a falafel wrap or a shawarma sandwich.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Willowbrook is Fair Play Restaurant at Compass Arena
- Pinewood Park
- Darien Sportsplex
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago - Willowbrook
- Waterford Park
- Devon Park
- Willowbrook Community Park
- Timberlake Park
- Stevens Park
- Darien Community Park
- Willow Commons Shopping Center
- Econo Lodge Willowbrook
- The Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
- La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
- Hinsdale Lake Commons Shopping Center
- Creekside Park
- Willowbrook Inn