Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We take Italian food back to its roots as a local and seasonal cuisine, with a menu that centers around house-made pastas and modern takes on classic Italian fare. All of our pastas, including our signature rigatoni vodka, gramigna, and tagliatelle bolognese, are made daily in-house.
Our drinks are inspired by the tradition of aperitivo hour on the ‘Piazza’, and feature the La Pecora Rosa organic rosé, an extensive selection of spritzes and negronis, and signature cocktails built around Italian Amari.
For us and our guests, Italian is not just a cuisine, it’s a way of life: a social ritual centered around food and drink that makes every day feel a little more fully-lived.
WEEKEND BRUNCH | $34 Per Person Prix Fixe + A La Carte Service
Roof seating is by request only. We have a 15 minute grace period & need the full party to be seated. Dress code is smart casual. Refusal of service for inappropriate dress is at discretion of mgmt. Outside cake/beverage not permitted Catch is a mature adult setting, not recommended for children. Guests under the age of 21 must complete their visit by 8pm.
combines the serenity of Asia with the flamboyance of 16th century Paris. The menu features fanciful interpretations of Chinese dishes and delights even the most discriminating palates.
Our guests feast on delicious Italian cuisine including Serafina’s signature thin crust pizzas, delicious pastas, fresh salads, seafood, burgers and meats as well as delicious crafted cocktails and a curated wine list.
Cozy atmosphere, full bar, 3 floors and an outdoor café offer excellent people watching on the neighborhood's classic cobblestone streets.
It is also a favorite brunch destination.
PRIVATE DINING AVAILABLE
WALK-INS are welcome for parties of two and three with no reservations.
Credit Card are required for parties of 6 and more to secure the reservation.
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required to avoid the cancellation fee ($30 per person)
- MPMarieP1 review5.0Dined on Sep 19, 2023jeffrey our waiter was excellent and extremely helpful and accommodatingMore infoSTK - RooftopPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Meatpacking District•4.1
- LlivnatcCancun / Riviera Maya •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing staff especially the girls at the reception. I told them that I have an unpleasant situation with girls and they don't behave well and pushed me and I'm pregnant. They calmed me down, brought me water, I entered Strass and they helped and resolved the situation. And it's fun to come to a place with quality people and an amazing team, thank you very much🙏🏻More infoCatch New YorkPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Meatpacking District•4.5
- AAmbervipAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Tao is a lot of fun! The atmosphere and decor are spot on, the service is fast and friendly. As someone who lives in NYC, there is better Asian food available elsewhere, but the vibes and energy are what make TAO a great dining experience.More infoTAO Downtown - New YorkPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Chelsea•4.5
- KTKathyTNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s 2023 dinner with friends. We were astonished by the ambience! Candle lit tables, massive ceilings and chandeliers, music is classy and soft in the background. And the Tasting Menu 2 that we ordered was awesome!! ( good for 4 hungry people) All the dishes explode in your mouth with different flavors and textures! Try the Royal cocktail- delish. Will definitely come back! Highly recommened this place also for a super special romantic date!!More infoBuddakan NYPrice: Very Expensive• Chinese• Meatpacking District•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The foods are fantastic and the ambience is extra ordinary! Worth the visit. One of the best restaurants in NYC.More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant New YorkPrice: Expensive• American• West Village•4.7
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Meatpacking District
While the savory name of the neighborhood stems from the meat markets that used to line its streets, it’s now home to some of the city’s most trendy nightlife and restaurants. While the club of the moment changes each week, high-end Italian, timeless steakhouses and New American from buzzing restaurateurs prove to be the perfect pregame option. From burgers to foie gras ravioli, there are culinary options on par with the acclaimed clubs and hotels down the street.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 24 restaurants in Meatpacking District. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Chinese, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Meatpacking District who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Meatpacking District either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hudson River Park
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop
- Ground Zero Museum Worksh
- Buddha Bar Nyc
- The Standard, High Line New York
- Chelsea Market
- The Jane
- Seravalli Playground
- Luxury 2b/2b Condo with High End Finishes (Meatpacking )
- High Line
- The Maritime Hotel
- Incentra Village House
- Gansevoort Meatpacking
- The Highline Park