Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The intimate family setting combined with the professional service just add to the fact that DIVINO is a little culinary diamond in the rough.
A Votre Sante
Here you can discover Washoku — a celebration of Japanese culture through traditional dishes, in harmony with the seasons, and local ingredients. With gracious hospitality and presented on shareable plates, Imari stays true to culture by sourcing the finest and freshest ingredients available.
"Choose any dish on Pecorino's menu and travel through Italy while dining! Raffaele will cook your spaghetti "Cacio e Pepe" or "Carbonara" just like the best restaurants in Rome would offer. The "Branzino stuffed with artichoke will make you feel you are in Capri again, the veal chop with Porcini will take you straight to Abruzzi. The strawberry almond cookies "Millefoglie" &the Pecorino cheeses cannot be missed. Ask Mario or Giorgio to suggest their favorite Italian wines and your dining experience can only be duplicated on your next visit to Pecorino (or Italy)."
"LOS ANGELES MAGAZINE"
Our light and airy dining room gives way to a gorgeous outdoor terrace by way of floor-to-ceiling glass doors, providing spacious seating for sun-soaked lunches and lavish nighttime wining & dining, all with a mid-century modern design. Adjacent to the main dining room, our inviting lounge is the ideal place to meet & enjoy a cocktail or glass of wine & listen to live music. Experience a steakhouse, completely re-imagined.
We are conveniently located right off the 405 Freeway and are the perfect place to relax and dine while taking in the scene of Los Angeles. Experience unparalleled panoramic views of the downtown skyline, Brentwood, and Santa Monica, straight out to the Pacific Ocean!
Enjoy Garden Tea, a special experience inspired by the herbs, vegetables, and fruits that grow in the Villa authentically re-created first-century Roman gardens.
Feast on a Mediterranean-inspired menu of tea sandwiches, house-made scones, tea bread and a varied selection of teas. Tea is served on the terrace over looking a lovely view.
Please note that all guest's must request a children's "10 and under" menu upon booking a reservation on line.
WE MUST BE NOTIFIED OF ALL DIETARY RESTRICTIONS 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
Amici Brentwood proudly welcomes you as a friend to our rustic, casually elegant Tuscan hideaway in Brentwood.
Amici Brentwood is an intimate, neighborhood "insiders spot" where friends and families gather for fabulous food, great wine and memories.
Dine surrounded by 2000 bottles of wine in a cozy setting while enjoying our award winning Northern Italian cuisine.
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined todayExcellent food! Excellent Service. Christina our server was great!More infoTELÈFERIC BARCELONA- LOS ANGELESPrice: Very Expensive• Spanish• Brentwood•4.6
- MMuondudeLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI believe our server was Charles (we sat opposite the kitchen - great view). He served us last time. Great person. Very personable and helpful. Excellent service overall. I did like the music (especially some of the blues numbers we heard earlier in the evening). However, combined with the general restaurant "chatter" it made having conversations a bit of a challenge. I get it -- the younger crowd (with better hearing ;-)) probably digs the ambiance. Overall we love the restaurant. The staff is amazing - everyone from the ladies that greet us, to Charles, to those delivering the food, to those clearing the table. Everyone is friendly and great at what they do. We will be back for our next special occasion. Thank you.More infoBaltairePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Brentwood•4.7
- JDJoanneDLos Angeles •8 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was really wonderful! I've had dinner there many times but never lunch. Can't wait to go back. We shared the clams, grilled cheese and sliced steak. I can't pick a favorite. Sat in the bar area and not the room to the left of the lobby. I was a little uncomfortable with the banquet. I was sitting very low. I should have switched with my friend on the chair. My bad.More infoAOC - BrentwoodPrice: Expensive• Californian• Brentwood•4.4
- ARAshleyRvipLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023It took us a bit to be seated but they were super accommodating and aware of the issue. Very attentive staff, place was popping. The eggplant parm was out of this world, loved the spicy element. The Caesar was alright, Jon and Vinny’s is better. The pesto pasta was delicious but a bit hard to eat being sheets of pasta. Overall everything tasted amazing and oh don’t sleep on the fun and interactive spumoni!!! Portions are big here good for sharing plates.More infoJemma di MarePrice: Expensive• Italian• Brentwood•4.6
- DRDavidRvipLos Angeles •13 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Great food. I’m somewhat of a regular but our server was excellent and the sushi was a great way to end the work week. Black cod and the New York were excellent too!More infoKatsuya & SBar – Brentwood – SBEPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• Brentwood•4.6
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
Brentwood’s proximity to the Santa Monica Mountains all but guarantees gorgeous weather with stunning sunsets – a fact that is not lost on the folks shopping in boutiques, art galleries, and whole food establishments in the Brentwood Country Mart. In a neighborhood where there are more private middle schools than public ones, quality of the product and the experience of enjoying it matter. Whole grains, organic fruits and vegetables, and farm-to-table dinners with few stops along the road are de rigueur. Nobody is surprised when standing in line at the farmer’s market and encountering an actress. Take advantage of the many seafood and steak restaurants. Each seeks to delight guests with a unique twist on an excellent cut of steak or fish.