- KKarlosLos Angeles •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWent for the All in which was an excellent selection of choos along with a side and some ore bites. The staff were extremely attentive and service was swift from the time we ordered. The staff made the birthday boy feel special and provided us with a nice birthday dessert tasting platter on the house. Woukd absolutely recommend this yesterday but would share it can take a moment to get used to vibrations from the overhead DLR trains passing by from time to timeMore infoBlacklock Canary WharfPrice: Moderate• International• Canary Wharf•4.7
- RRosied1978London •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Lovely pizza which I finished off later at home much to my own surprise! Thank you for being such a lovely lunch venue before we went bowling at Surrey Quays!More infoThe Pizza Room - PoplarPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Poplar•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful greeting and service throughout, lovely team, all happy to help. We went for a beautiful bottle of Raul Perez Mencia, reasonably priced at £47, scallops, bone marrow, x2 Sunday roasts and a sticky toffee pudding with the sherry pairing. All in £160, would come weekly if my bank balance would allow but once in a while for a treat, absolutely worth it! Thank you Hawksmoor team.More infoHawksmoor Wood WharfPrice: Expensive• British• Canary Wharf•4.6
- Nnod79London •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Lovely setting, great atmosphere, clean and comfortable. Portions quite small. Ordered shrimp for main - 4 shrimps tiny bowl of green leaves £20. Also coffee machine wasn't workingMore infoBig Easy Canary WharfPrice: Expensive• Barbecue• Canary Wharf•3.6
- KMKeiraMLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Thank you for a lovely brunch! Me and my fiancé used some of our Christmas money for a New Year’s Day treat. We were so happy with the attentive service, chilled atmosphere and delicious food.More infoThe Ivy in the ParkPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Canary Wharf•4.3
The 10 best vegetarian restaurants in London to try right now
From meat-free local gems to vegetarian Sunday roasts, here are the best vegetarian restaurants in London right now.
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.