Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The traditional arches and Mughal paintings of this newly renovated dimly-lit eatery add a further touch of warmth to the contemporary furnishings and create a combination of refreshing and comfortable surroundings and reminds of cultural ties with Indo-Pakistan. The background music of traditional Indian classics adds a refined yet energizing romantic touch to the food we serve to our valued customers.
Osteria Romana has been selected as one the best Italian restaurants in London by the Gambero Rosso eminent guide.
Specialising in “babushka cooking”, the menu is replete with Russian dishes and influences from the former Soviet countries of Georgia, Ukraine and also offers an extensive selection of salads and lighter dishes displaying a liberal use of fresh herbs. Its generous and exquisite selection of tea-time treats, cakes and infusions, meanwhile, is hard to resist, and available throughout the day.
With extraordinary attention to detail, Mari Vanna transports each guest into the Russian home of a bygone era where shelves are adorned with matryoshka dolls, trinkets and tchotchke. Displaying true Russian tradition from top to toe, Mari Vanna is a rare find in London.
Initially opened in a private apartment in St Petersburg, Mari Vanna has sister restaurants in Moscow and New York.
A richly decorated dining room, naturally illuminated during the day by a domed glass roof while seductively aglow under softly lit chandeliers in the evening, this grand Regency restaurant offers a truly memorable fine dining experience. An exhibition of modern art by British based artists adorning the walls adds to the ambience.
Diners can choose between the a la carte menu or a set menu. On Saturday evenings enjoy live entertainment on 'Live Nights' and on Sundays a modern British Sunday Lunch is offered, featuring classics many of which are prepared tableside.
The Lanesborough Grill is located with the five star Lanesborough hotel located at Hyde Park Corner where Knightsbridge, Belgravia and Mayfair meet.
Served daily in the majestic, naturally-lit surroundings of the hotel’s dining room, The Lanesborough Grill, afternoon tea is accompanied by a pianist at weekends.
Please view the menus below to find out which afternoon tea menu is served on your booking date.
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and halal menus are also available. Please notify the restaurant of any dietary requirements or allergies with a minimum of 48 hours in advance of your booking.
A children's menu is available and is charged at £35 per child. If your booking includes children please make a note in your booking.
The expert team of chefs have created an elegant menu that delivers on clean and intense flavours. Guests can dine in the chic dining room, surrounded by some of the best wines in the world, or make their experience that little bit more special by dining at the Kitchen Table.
Art, design, and music is key in this one of a kind space with our multiple award winning interior design showcasing over 250 hand precured pieces of Japonistic art. With late night DJs and Japanese inspired cocktails, the experience will transport you into the true decadence of Japan and far into the night as the space transforms into an Izakaya.
London’s first ever ‘omakase cocktail experience’ is an outstanding interpretation of traditional izakaya experince. Free-flowing weekend brunches, live DJs perform late into the night on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, adding to the vibrant setting.
- JKJamesKLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWhat a fantastic place for our first Christmas lunch of the season. A bustling New York style Italian with a menu full of too many excellent dishes. Looking forward to returning on Friday!More infoHarry’s Dolce VitaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Knightsbridge•4.5
- HBHelenBvipSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThey were very accommodating after our cab driver was lost and we were delayed. Service was warm and efficient. We enjoyed the pinsa and pasta dishes. Nice pace to the meal and great wine list.More infoOsteria RomanaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Knightsbridge•4.6
- VVispiLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent food. Very good service. Will recommend. Look forward to coming again. Thank you. ☺️More infoSignor SassiPrice: Expensive• Italian• Belgravia•4.6
- CcolinlLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 8, 2023Been coming since 1972. Always good. Great service and iconic ambience.More infoMR CHOWPrice: Very Expensive• Chinese• Knightsbridge•4
- ICInesCLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I had a great lunch with friends here. Very good Sunday roast and the sea bass with Tunworth mash was divine!More infoHawksmoor KnightsbridgePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Knightsbridge•4.5
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Knightsbridge is The Library Bar at The Lanesborough