- PKPatrickKKansas City / Kansas •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food, great service, great location. Perfect for a romantic evening with your special someone.More infoMass Street Fish House & Raw BarPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Lawrence•4.7
- OTLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoSuch a special evening so grateful for Eddy & the team who went above & beyond to make our night memorable. The only thing more beautiful than my new engagement ring was the service from the added champagne, dessert, & sparkler it will be a night I will never forget. Thank you thank you can’t wait to make it our official date spot now.More infoWine Dive + KitchenPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Manhattan•4.7
- OTKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoI’ve been many times to Wine Dive and never disappointed! The food has always been incredible and the wine is excellent. Last night we had Tyler as our server and he is exceptional! I really can’t say enough about Wine Dive, just go try it!More infoWine Dive + Kitchen - LawrencePrice: Moderate• American• Lawrence•4.4
- KCKristiCKansas City / Kansas •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The family loved the Thanksgiving buffet. Highly recommended and it was so nice not to have to make a mess at home. We had a great time!More infoBird Dog BarPrice: Moderate• American• Lawrence•4
- LWLarryW1 review5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023The drinks were good, but pricey. They doubled the cost of our meal.More infoThe Weather RoomPrice: Expensive• American• Topeka•4.1
Topeka, Kansas has been labeled one of the nation's up-and-coming cities, with great schools, low housing costs, friendly people and good hospitals. That's not all Topeka has to offer, however; the city also features great restaurants and diverse dining. From Kansas City-style barbecue to Kansas-raised beef, you can enjoy locally raised favorites throughout the city. Don't overlook the many cafes selling pork tenderloin sandwiches and enormous three-pound hamburgers for a hearty meal. The variety of cuisines available in Topeka is nearly endless, including Russian, French, Indian, Italian, Thai, Chinese and many more international flavors. While many restaurants offer cafe-style seating, others provide amazing outdoor patios or historic dining rooms.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Topeka. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Topeka who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Topeka either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Perry State Park
- Pomona State Park
- Osage State Fishing Lake
- Hickory Creek East Recreation Area
- Village Greens Golf Course
- Crestview Park
- Oakland Billard Park
- Family Park
- Auburndale Park
- Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 at Wanamaker
- Ward Meade Park
- Super 8 Topeka Wanamaker Road
- Prairie View Golf Club
- Delaware State Park
- Westboro Shopping Center
- Cedar Crest
- Subterra Castle
- Kansas State Capitol Building
- Wolf Creek Recreation Area
- Meade Park