Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Open for indoor and outdoor dining and curbside takeout. Outdoors dining is subject to the weather. We have heaters but not for all tables. Please dress warmly. If there is a chance of rain we will have to cancel.
Shiro has been named the Zagat Guide's number one restaurant and is consistently one of the highest rated establishments in the guide (#5 in 2011; #2 for service in 2013). Shiro is summed up by it's ingredients. Menu items are driven by the best available, nothing less is acceptable. For over 35 years, diners have enjoyed our French and Pacific Rim inspired menu. A tradition of fine dining with excellent, friendly service. We may supplement our menu with a special Taste of Shiro (soup or salad, meat or fish, dessert). Wed/Th. The evening's menu is posted around 3pm.
As much as we love them, we must ask that your dogs and other pets stay home. Service dogs, of course, are welcome.
Chef Paul Ragan brings a feast of flavors to the dinner table.
Join us in our dining room or order the Roastie to go!
Alexander's Steakhouse offers a fine dining interpretation of a Modern American Steakhouse with hints of global influences throughout the menu. Featuring classic cuts such as Ribeye, Bone-In New York and Filet Mignon, to sustainable seafood, our signature Hamachi Shot and a large selection of Wagyu. We also highlight dry-aged steaks and offer the finest and most luxurious products available including two tasting menus and a Extensive Wine List. A full bar featuring some of the most unique specialty cocktails is a great way to begin your evening here at Alexander's Steakhouse.
Nick’s is dedicated to perfecting the dining experience through continuous innovation, offering the highest quality food and beverage, and executing impeccable standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Nick’s culture is personified by its Ladies and Gentlemen – professionals who share a single focus and are inspired and committed to offering great service and creating positive memorable experiences.
Nick's Pasadena will reopen on April 12, 2021 for dinner starting at 4pm. We look forward to serving you!
The restaurant is located within the Pasadena Playhouse complex.
NEED TO KNOW
for wine brought into the restaurant is $30 per 750ml bottle with no limit; we do not offer corkage for wines featured on our wine list. Liquor is not permitted to be brought into the restaurant.
Ample parking is available on surrounding streets and at several paid lots within a one-block radius. We recommend parking in the municipal lot directly behind the building we share with the Playhouse or at the underground lot just across the street
Argentina is world famous for its cuisine. From homemade salads, pastas and fish to an abundant selection of our signature grilled meats, Malbec Argentinean Bistro brings you the best authentic cuisine prepared on our genuine Argentinean grill.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Pasadena, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Offered Thursday - Sunday between 10 AM-3:30 PM.
Our grace period for reservations is 15 minutes. After that time your table will be given to the next waiting guest.
20% Gratuity Will Be Included in All Final Afternoon Tea Experiences; All Prices Exclude Tax
Parking $15 with restaurant validation.
We show all sporting events, NFL, Dodgers, Lakers, Boxing, UFC & more! A chill neighbor bar with good vibes. Open format music, Top 40's & Hip-Hop.
Three bars in One Place! Our main floor is open everyday. Come play Jenga, Beer Pong or enjoy one of our delicious Burgers and Beers! Dance on the weekend! Our Basement Lounge "The Dungeon" opens at 8pm on Friday & Saturday. Our Patio is the place to be for Sunday Brunch!
Any of our 3 bars can be reserved for Private Gatherings. Email us at email@example.com
Beginning in May we will be open Thursdays 5:00pm - 9:00pm (last seating 8:00pm)
The little neighborhood place in the big yellow building.
Come join us for dinner Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Our menu leans a bit Southern; is sprinkled with global influences; and served in a warm and welcoming space.
At Henry Parsons Project you will find a diverse and often changing menu of comforting food, focused on locally sourced and seasonal ingredients. Check out our Instagram and website for the latest menu and updates.
VERANDA & INDOOR DINING:
Thursday 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday 6:00pm - 9:00pm
We look forward to feeding you!
Cajun Signature Dishes Include: Parsons Shrimp & Grits, Crawfish Etouffee, Gumbo and Biscuits
Located just south of Old Town Pasadena on Arroyo Parkway with a large parking lot in front.
- OTvipCalifornia Central Coast •6 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAs always, the food is excellent. I had the spaghetti with meatballs. Those mini meatballs are so delicate, tender and juicy. The texture and flavor were just perfect. My date had penny pasta with marinara and enjoyed it thoroughly. For dessert, we got the cheesecake, cake. it was made like a crème brûlée and fit the bill. Perfect. And would help bring. Everything together was drinking the sangria.. Just be careful cause you will leave there a little tipsy.More infoMi PiacePrice: Expensive• Italian• Pasadena•4.6
- NFN2FoodvipLos Angeles •48 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first time dining here and all 4 of us were absolutely delighted. Three of us had the pecan-crusted salmon and highly recommend it. Our guest had the pasta bolognaise and loved it. We all enjoyed the crispy portobello mushroom appetizer and our (alcohol-free) drinks--the lavender lemonade and the refreshing ice tea. We chose to eat in the outside seating at night, but overhead heaters kept us comfy. We all agreed this restaurant is a keeper.More infoGreat Maple - PasadenaPrice: Moderate• American• Pasadena•3.9
- OTLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGood food. Very filling. The seats were good and felt good , ate a lot of food. The service was ok. They waitress checked on us until she left for break without letting us know so we had to wait a little longer for the little things but it was all goodMore infoFogo de Chão - Pasadena, CAPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Pasadena•3.9
- BLBillLvipLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFood was very good, Jessica's service was as well. Atmosphere excellent for a business dinner. Disappointed that the ribeye was $71. Too expensive. Same with a glass of Faust Cabernet Sauvignon at $43 I believe. A nice wine but a bottle in the store is $55. I get the nice glassware, etc. that goes into a restaurant's costs but that's egregious too. Be prepared to overpay for your evening. A reluctant recommendation.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - PasadenaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Pasadena•4.7
- GAGailALos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I had an excellent lobster-filled ravioli, an excellent cocktail, and finished my meal off with a very good panna cote. The service was also excellent. A great place to celebrate the new year.More infoIl Fornaio - PasadenaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Pasadena•4.6
6 Los Angeles restaurants that deck the halls for the holidays
These Los Angeles restaurants have carolers, nutcrackers, live music, and so much more to get you into the festive spirit.
The 11 best new LA restaurants of 2023
LA’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a coastal Mexican spot by a world-renowned chef and an award-winning French bistro with global accents.
The City of Pasadena is the heartbeat of San Gabriel Valley, offering a great nightlife and a variety of restaurants that appeal to both traditional and adventurous sensibilities. Choose from American fare, "Havana meets Madrid" fusion, African, Caribbean, and fresh Pacific seafood. Beef lovers will find their fair share of steak here, whether sauteed by hibachi alongside fresh sushi or prepared in a classic French cut, like Filet Mignon. Convenient access to California produce has also made it easy to find fresh farm-to-table fare in most restaurants at any price range. Explore Old Town Pasadena along Colorado Blvd. for the greatest selection of delicious cuisine from around the world.
Frequently asked questions
- Lower Arroyo Park
- Highland Oaks Park
- Rose Bowl Stadium
- Big Santa Anita Guard Station Historical
- Comfort Inn Near Old Town Pasadena
- Pasadena Memorial Park
- Comfort Inn Near Pasadena Civic Auditorium
- Hilton Pasadena
- Eisenhower Park
- Shortcut Station
- Eddie Park
- Arcadia County Park
- Pasadena Museum of California Art
- Brookside Park
- Hotel Le Reve Pasadena
- Defenders Parkway
- Red Box Station
- The Langham Huntington, Pasadena
- Pasadena Convention Center
- Annandale Golf Course