Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
When we opened Contigo in 2010, we wanted to create the kind of restaurant that we would like to have in our neighborhood. We included tapas dishes that are perfect for sharing plus amazing Latin dishes, spectacular cocktails and wine. Today, at the Westin La Paloma, Contigo also now features stunning city views, a beautiful and inviting space, great music and a friendly and attentive team dedicated to keeping our customers happy.
Breathtaking mountain and city views are captured from The Grill dining room where you will be treated to Spirited Southwestern Hospitality and a remarkable menu featuring local ingredients from the resort's own organic gardens, local purveyors, and growers.
The Grill wine list, with over 800 selections, was twice bestowed The Award of Ultimate Distinction by Wine Enthusiast Magazine and has been awarded the Best Of Award of Excellence; from Wine Spectator for 23 consecutive years.
Our more casual setting, Terraza Garden Patio; Lounge features a charming open air patio with a variety of seating options and live music.
For parties of 5 or more please call the restaurant for reservations.
Once visited, the Terraza will become your favorite neighborhood patio for gathering with friends and enjoying al fresco dining, specialty drinks.
Terraza chefs put a unique spin on every single dish they create. From starters to desserts and everything in between, every bite is flavorful and inventive.
Happy Hour is every Sunday-Friday on the Terraza, enjoy special pricing on drinks and tapas from 3PM-6PM.
Note: due to limited seating and capacity, we will not be accepting ANY table requests for online reservations. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you!
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •8 reviews5.0Dined todayGreat food, service and ambiance with reasonable prices.More infoContigo Latin KitchenPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Foothills•4.6
- GGinnyvipPhoenix / Arizona •123 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoVivace's is always the best. Tried a new dish called eggplant lasagna with no noodles and share the pear salad with my husband. Both were wonderful. I have never had a bad dinner or lunch at Vivace Restaurant. Our waiter, Felix, is the best and extremely kind. Thank you Danny Scordato. PS - Still would like Chicken Cacciatore....ha!More infoVivace RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Foothills•4.8
- CBCreatedBy11 review5.0Dined on Aug 13, 2023Celebrated a 86th Birthday and it was Amazing! The guest of honor loved it and said it was her most favorite birthday ever - not bad or lightly taken from someone who has experienced 86 birthdays! Thanks Azul.More infoAzul Restaurant and LoungePrice: Expensive• American• Foothills•4.2
- DDonnaWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing!!! We were visiting Tucson for NYE and were able to book dinner on New Year’s Day for a party of 8, we absolutely loved the bar and the restaurant. The bartender was friendly and accommodating and made a great Cranberry Margarita! The table was ready early but we didn’t have the entire party, they offered the early seating but kept our original time for us, when we decided not to take the early time. The hostess was very nice and accepting of our wishes to keep to our time. Our dinner was simply amazing, between 8 of us we had a wide range of apps and entrees. Not one person was disappointed with their selection. The waitress was timely, friendly and helpful with our selections. Having New Year’s Day dinner at North Italia was a wonderful end to our weekend celebration! Highly recommend this restaurant!More infoNorth Italia – TucsonPrice: Moderate• Italian• Foothills•4.4
- RWRichardWvipAtlanta Metro •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The cheese crisps were great!More infoBlanco Cocina + Cantina – TucsonPrice: Moderate• Mexican / Southwestern• Foothills•4.4
Prepare to be pampered with excellent food. Otherwise known as the Beverly Hills of Tucson, the Foothills is an upscale, elite neighborhood offering the most elegant dining options in the area. Venture out for Atlantic salmon with a horseradish dressing coupled with a famous California craft beer. Enjoy sophisticated wines and tempting appetizers. Award-winning seafood bistros and lounges seduce residents and travelers with extraordinary dishes like shellfish salads, prime steaks and signature cocktails. Whether you're looking for a romantic, stunning view, a lively and energetic ambiance, or a down-home genuine hospitality, you'll find it in the Foothills. Find everything from the best juice bar to the best pet-friendly restaurant in the area by checking out local eats.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Foothills is Vivace Restaurant
- Tucson Mall
- Mission Hills Casitas #6
- The Lodge at Ventana Canyon
- Mission Hills Casitas #2
- Mission Hills Casitas #10
- Palisade Ranger Station
- Sykes Knob Picnic Area
- Mission Hills Casitas #3
- The Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa
- Cactus Picnic Area
- Ventana Canyon Mountain Course
- Mission Hills Casitas #8
- Lower Bear Picnic Area
- Sabino Canyon
- Sabino Canyon Recreation Area
- Upper Rim Campgrounds
- Mission Hills Casitas #4
- Mission Hills Casitas #7
- Ventana Canyon Canyon Course
- De Grazia Gallery In The Sun