Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Join Chef Massimo for an artful blend of Italian and Mediterranean cuisines paired with an award winning wine list and full bar.
Appetizers range from Hudson Valley Grade-A Foie Gras, Pistachio coated Pan Seared Duck and Brie to Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes and rice flour battered calamari. A rich, creamy lobster bisque is a favorite among customers.
Other specialties include Veal Cognac in a creamy truffle sauce, veal chop, sweetbreads, risotto and Chilean Sea Bass.
Last, but not least, are the homemade delectable desserts.
Complementing his efforts in the kitchen is the gracious, knowledgeable and efficient staff.
Tables at the casually elegant restaurant are dressed with crisp table linens, and candles. Cascading fountains decorate the walls.
- JGJohnGvipTampa / Central Florida West •62 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAs always we had a lovely evening with our son At Mystic Fish. The waiter was excellent, the food always good.and arrives at your table Nice and hot..The noise level was perfect you could actually have a conversation without yelling to each other!! Carol GaffneyMore infoMystic FishPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Palm Harbor•4.8
- LLLaurieLvipNew York / Tri-State Area •54 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways an excellent meal and wonderful service. Definitely a favorite.More infoCasa Ludovico - Palm Harbor, FLPrice: Expensive• Italian• Palm Harbor•4.8
- SSummerchick1vipTampa / Central Florida West •51 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThis is food that is not typically found in this area. Everything we ate was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend it. We had eggplant parm and veal scaloppini. I asked for vanilla ice cream for dessert and it was out of this world. I commented to the waitress and she told me it was vanilla bean gelato from Italy. My husband said he has not had veal that good since we left New York. So if you are searching for fine Italian food, please go to this restaurant.More infoMassimo's Eclectic Fine DiningPrice: Expensive• Italian• Palm Harbor•4.8
- TtwoamTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoHeard it had changed owners and was now horrible. Glad I did not listen. Still the best traditional Thanksgiving Day meal around. Been going for years. Our only 2 complaints are that you could not box up food you did not eat. I only had a bit of potatoes left I wanted to take home but was not allowed to do so. The serving size is one of the best parts, but I ate way more than I should have just because I did not want to waste it. I have a medical condition that only allows me to eat tiny servings at a time. I paid for my meal, so was confused as to why I could not take my leftovers home. It usually feels so festive. It really feels like being home for Thanksgiving. We missed the outdoor lights being lit. For the most part, Lucky Dill is our home away from home for Thanksgiving. Wonderful food and service.More infoLucky Dill DeliPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Palm Harbor•4
- GEGinaETampa / Central Florida West •22 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Went with family members for New Years Day diner.More infoMarket Salamander GrillePrice: Moderate• American• Tampa•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Palm Harbor
Tampa Bay has a rich culinary tradition inspired by the Greek and Cuban immigrants, as well as the proximity to the Gulf of Mexico. Whether you are looking for a flaming saganaki dish, a classic Cuban sandwich, or a fresh-caught grouper sandwich, Palm Harbor is the place to find them. The downtown is host to the annual Palm Harbor Citrus Festival, where you can sample all kinds of local delicacies. No matter what time of year it is, you can stop into a beachy bar and grill for freshly fried seafood and an ice cold drink. The laid-back vibe of the area is reflected in the many relaxed dining options, so feel free to come in your flip-flops and shorts. You'll often fit right in.
Frequently asked questions
- Brooker Creek County Preserve
- De Soto Junction Shopping Center
- Holiday Home -1012
- Coconut Villas of Dunedin
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
- Caladisa Shopping Center
- Highland Lakes Shopping Center
- Lansbrook Golf Club
- The Fountains Shopping Center
- Seabreeze Shopping Center
- Red Roof Inn Clearwater - Tarpon Springs
- Honeymoon Island State Park
- Luxury Florida Villa
- Caladesi Island State Park