- OTOpenTable DinervipRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •44 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe waitress was super nice and all the dishes came out hot and just made! No reheating homemade pasta in this place!!!More infoVieni RistobarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Holly Springs•4.6
- MSMatthewSWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAlways a fantastic experience. From the food to the service and the atmosphere. And get the specials! Always get the specials.More infoGaribaldi TrattoriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Fuquay-Varina•4.7
- MKMarcK1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAs always, the food and service were amazing. Leo stopped by our table to chat for a bit, and he is the nicest guy. Will be back again soon.More infoOsha Thai Kitchen & SushiPrice: Moderate• Thai• Holly Springs•4.8
- MMelanieNebraska •6 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI had an absolutely fantastic experience at Bhavana, all thanks to our outstanding server, Philisha! Her recommendations were spot-on, and she made my friend's birthday celebration feel incredibly special. Philisha's service seriously made our visit. She gave us an occasion to remember. As if the amazing service wasn’t great enough, the food was seriously amazing. We tried the pork shumai, seafood dumplings, duck egg rolls, and General Tso chicken, and every dish was absolutely incredible. I’m not from NC, but I can’t tell you how much I wish Bhavana was closer to home so I could enjoy it on a regular basis. 10/10 recommend for an amazing dining experience.More infoBrewery BhavanaPrice: Moderate• Brewery• Raleigh•4.8
- GZGretchenZSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Happy New Year brunch was amazing and so relaxing to start the year with friends in a great southern way. Our server was outstanding and we had so much fun. The food was excellent and we were well taken care of with minimal disruption to our meal. Highly recommend and will go back soon.More infoLucky 32 Southern Kitchen - CaryPrice: Moderate• American• Cary•4.7
Fuquay-Varina is home to a variety of eateries that offer options like Southern cooking, Chinese and American buffets, and Mexican food. Big Southern-style breakfasts are popular here, with many restaurants offering dishes like biscuits and gravy or even fish and grits. Fuquay-Varina also offers a host of lunch and dinner options to fit every budget and appetite. This Greater Raleigh-area town has plenty of options for vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-intolerant diners. There are also pizza parlors that offer gluten-free and vegan options. Locals and visitors alike rave about Fuquay-Varina's plethora of international dining options, from Nepalese food to Asian fusion to authentic Indian cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Fuquay-Varina. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Fuquay-Varina who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Fuquay-Varina either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.