Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Johnstown
Outdoor dining in Johnstown
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Johnstown
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Coming in 2022....our signature wine bar and roof top beer garden. Join our mailing list and like us on social for updates.
We offer a variety of fresh delicious dishes and exciting cocktails. The goal of Balance Restaurant is to bring people together through food. We have created a space that is beautiful, welcoming and exciting.
If you want to kick start your day with a delicious lunch or enjoy a crafted cocktail or beer after work or have a fabulous evening out, we hope Balance Restaurant will be your choice.
Restaurant experiences trending in Johnstown
See what locals rave about in Johnstown
- SDShannonDPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoVery expensive but you’re paying for the ambiance which is simply phenomenal. Food was good, not amazing but good. Service is also top tier. But the atmosphere, eating a 5 course meal in a an adorable treehouse situated in the forest is such a unique experience. It was worth it.More infoTree Tops Restaurant$$$$• Contemporary American• Acme•4.8
- STSamT1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat place will return again! Celebrated my retirement!More infoBalance Restaurant$$$$• American• Johnstown•4.6
- GSGarySSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews4.0Dined on May 25, 2023The cheese plate was disappointing as far as ration size for the price. The server provided wonderful service. I would recommend the wine lift to a friend for a normal dining experience but not an event.More infoThe Wine Loft$$$$• Tapas / Small Plates• Johnstown•4.8
- JRJReese1 review5.0Dined on May 23, 2023Food and drinks were excellent. It was a beautiful night in downtown Johnstown- garage doors were open and it created a beautiful ambianceMore infoCraft Modern Kitchen @ Stonebridge Brewing Co$$$$• American• Johnstown•4.8
- DWDonaldWPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 12, 2019Always great atmosphere and food. Love the healthy choices available!More infoRed Lobster - Johnstown$$$$• Seafood• Johnstown•4.6
Johnstown, located just 70 miles from Pittsburgh, has a number of great eateries, which serve everything from traditional American fare to authentic Italian. For a night on the town, locals head to one of Johnstown's steakhouses for some surf and turf. To cheer on their favorite teams, residents go to one of the local sports bars, which offer a savory selection of snacks. International fare is also represented; everything from Lebanese cuisine to Asian fusion can be found here. Johnstown has a number of delis as well, which are perfect for locals as well as visitors who want something quick and simple.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Johnstown. Our customers recommend Balance Restaurant, The Wine Loft and Craft Modern Kitchen @ Stonebridge Brewing Co
As of June 7, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Johnstown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Tapas / Small Plates and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Johnstown who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Johnstown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Airport
- Point Stadium
- Flight 93 National Memorial
- Davey Station
- State Game Lands Number
- Miller Run Station
- Heritage Discovery Center
- Blue Knob State Park
- Johnstown Flood National Memorial
- Appledale Public Golf Course
- Allegheny Portage Railroad National Historic Site
- Richland Greens Golf Course
- Crichton Mccormick Park
- Richland Mall
- Charles F Lewis Natural Area
- Pleasant Valley Golf Course
- Ross Mountain
- Hampton Inn Johnstown
- Lovell Park
- Eureka 36 Mine Station