Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Speaking of eats, the offerings run the gamut, from small plates of deviled eggs with bacon jam, jerked shrimp served sizzling in a cast iron pot to dinner entrees of Prime Cut Filet Mignon, Shrimp Etoufee, COHO line caught salmon and Venues special Chicken Schnitzel with lingonberries. Hearing about events at Venues is easy with our VIP email updates, join today.
We are proud to be the first pinseria in Arizona.
What is Pinsa?
Long before the days of pizza, Pinsa was introduced and crafted by the Romans using wheat, soy and rice flours as the main ingredients in the dough. The resulting Pinsa contained less gluten, less carbs and less fat while maintaining a crispy yet light crust when baked therefore making it more digestible yet still delizioso.
Troon North Golf Club is a Scottsdale, AZ club that offers more than just a place to play a round of golf. You will also be able to dine at the onsite restaurant, which features a wide range of different types of food. It serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
At Troon North Dynamite Grille, Our Talented Executive Chef Andrew Capek, creates wonderful tasting appetizers and entrees; Deviled Eggs of the Moment, Scottsdale Quinoa Salad, Blackened Shrimp Tacos, 8oz Filet Mignon, Patagonian Seabass, Blackened Chicken Linguine and a Variety of Burgers. Dessert options to consider at Troon North Dynamite Grille Eatery include the Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie A La Mode.
Everyone who visits can find something to satisfy his or her tastes. Invite your friends and family and dine on our terrace overlooking the golf course, and take in the view or the surrounding Sonoran Desert, sunsets and wildlife.
Keeler’s Neighborhood Steakhouse features only the finest Certified Angus Beef (CAB) steaks, freshest available seafood, chicken, and American specialties that redefine comfort food, served with professional yet unpretentious service.
In addition to fine dining, Keeler’s featuring an inviting and upscale neighborhood social house atmosphere that encourages conversation and laughs among old friends and new.
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhoenix / Arizona •75 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food:AMAZING!!Excellent Authentic Italian. Just wow. The Pinsa:Wow. And the THE SERVICE. Our waitress was the absolute cutest, super knowledgeable. Knows Italian food. And super cute cute place. The lighting with the plants. The outside patio. Beautiful. Really enjoyed. Must try desert: tiramisùMore infoPizzicataPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Carefree•4.7
- RGRetroGvipPhoenix / Arizona •23 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI was alone, so I sat at the bar. Drinks were great, bartender was friendly, food service was great (which can sometimes be lacking at bar seating), the food was great, it was a nice night out, so the windows and doors were open.More infoKiki Rae'sPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Cave Creek•4.4
- HHereforawhileChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoJust a great experience! The owner and her staff are really great at what they do. Always enjoy service where the staff go above and beyond to make your experience outstanding. The brisket sandwich is super tasty and and enjoyable. Thank you Keeler’s for making our night out special!More infoKeeler's Neighborhood SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Carefree•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Antonio •14 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023Prompt and friendly service. Dined outside and they have a great patio that is quiet and comfortable. Told our server we were in a bit of a hurry and he took our order and had it out in 20 minutes. We shared a bruschetta board and it was delightful. We will be back without hesitation.More infoTox BarPrice: Expensive• Dining Bar• Carefree•4.7
- DDougPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food and service! A wonderful experience. We’ll definitely be back.More infoTonto Bar & Grill (Lunch reservations not required, excluding holidays)Price: Moderate• American• Cave Creek•4.7
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Don't be fooled by Carefree's name--the town of over 3,000 residents does, in fact, care about quite a few things. Among these things, as visitors will attest, is quality food. Carefree boasts a wide variety of meals for every mood. Italian, Indian, Chinese, French, Mexican restaurants and more are all featured in Carefree, and as you'd expect, each of these establishments offers both fantastic food and excellent customer service. What really showcases Carefree is its selection of grilled meats. Countless state-of-the-art eateries expertly cook cuts of steak, thick burgers, moist chicken, tender roast beef, and other select meats. For lighter fare, a nourishing bowl of Po Taek soup or ginger sea bass curry adds delicious variety. Just be sure to save some room for statewide specialties, including red chile stew and pozole.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Carefree is English Rose Tea Room
- Prime Outlets At New River Shopping Center
- Anthem Outlet Stores
- Troon-Condos at Scottsdale with Golf Course View
- Sandflower-Homes at Scottsdale with Pool View
- Tranquil Trail
- Cave Creek Regional Park
- Dove Valley Ranch Golf Club
- Los Portales Mall
- Southwind-Homes at Scottsdale with Golf Course View
- Our Exclusive Haida Way in Anthem
- Legend Trail Golf Club
- Anthem Private Home
- Carefree Sun Dial
- Troon North Golf Club
- Sundance Trail
- The Colony at Carefree
- Pioneer Arizona Living History Museum
- Majestic Carefree Home
- Rise and Shine
- Desert Forest Golf Course