- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMakeba and Spencer are an incredible team, they tailored the evening perfect for our dining experience. Will be back again and again!More infoEddie V's - Orlando$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Seafood• Doctor Phillips•4.8
- CBChristineBDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoMax was our waiter and he was outstanding!!! Very attentive, made our guacamole table side and it was amazing. I wanted a jalapeño margarita but cannot have alcohol and he had an idea and so he had the bartender make it so it would still taste like the real deal! Fantastic job!!More infoRocco's Tacos & Tequila Bar - Orlando$$$$Price: Moderate• Mexican• Downtown Orlando•4.6
- ALAngelaLSeattle / Eastern Washington •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFood and service were great. It was a bit noisy for a business dinner, but overall a nice dinner.More infoOcean Prime - Orlando$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Seafood• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.8
- NRNancyRvipWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe hadn’t been here in a while, and we’re looking forward to retry it again. I had the scallops and risotto, and my husband had the lamb loin. Both meals were absolutely phenomenal and cooked to perfection. The flavor was amazing. my only complaint was that the Caesar salad lacked a classic Caesar salad taste. I was missing the anchovy and horseradish. Service was exceptional. Thank you, Paulson.More infoSeasons 52 - Orlando$$$$Price: Expensive• American• I Drive / Sand Lake•4.8
- DSDawnSSouthwest Florida •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 15, 2024Busy as it was Valentine’s Day, but had great service. The bartender was our server. Food was great. We will be back again.More infoPiesanos Stone Fired Pizza - Windermere$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Windermere•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Just west of Orlando, Windermere provides unique activities, entertainment and dining. Be sure to stop by a local cafe for breakfast pancakes or a casual hangout for seasonal favorites. Are you selective about what you eat? Frequent an eco-minded eatery that offers grass-fed burgers alongside hot dogs and craft beers. If you're traveling with a furry friend, you won't have trouble finding restaurants that welcome pets as part of your dinner party. Homemade pasta, French pastries, and traditional barbecue are staples for those hanging out in Windermere. Liven up your ethnic eating experiences by patronizing a family-owned Vietnamese eatery with boba drinks or listening to live singers at an Italian bistro.