- OTNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoFood and service are good quality, but not worth the premium prices that are charged. Have typically only gone there on special occasions when someone else was paying. I did/do make a decent living, but it’s on the upper end of what I’d pay for a meal.More infoCafe ZincPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Midland•4.7
- OTDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe entire staff was amazing and made my Dad feel so special on his Birthday! Thank you SO much! Best service!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Mount PleasantPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Mt. Pleasant•4.6
- OTDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoEduardo was amazing and so pleasant! He was on top of getting our drinks and gave great recommendationsMore infoONe eighteenPrice: Moderate• American• Midland•4.6
- EericENorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •1 review5.0Dined on Mar 8, 2022great place to take friends and enjoy the food. Wait staff was great.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - Mt. PleasantPrice: Moderate• American• Mt. Pleasant•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 30, 2020Always great to catch the games here, atmosphere is welcoming and friendly.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - Bay CityPrice: Moderate• American• Flint•4.8
Discover Mt. Pleasant
The pretty city of Mt. Pleasant is everything its name implies. The dining options are also unfailingly nice whether you're eating upscale or laid-back. Despite the north country locale, the menus of Mt. Pleasant reflect all corners of the culinary globe. Many area chefs have embraced the locally sourced movement, though, resulting in savory seasonal delicacies like pork morel. Even sweet little bistros put the focus on fresh produce with bright daily specials like roasted red pepper and gouda soup. For a special evening, visitors and residents can sit fireside and enjoy prime Midwestern cuts of beef at one of the many high-end steakhouses.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Mt. Pleasant. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Mt. Pleasant who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Mt. Pleasant either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Pines Golf Course
- Mount Pleasant Shopping Center
- Bucks Run Golf Club
- Delwin Station Historical
- Bundy Station Historical
- Grant Township Park
- Barnes Island Park
- Riverside Park
- Pine River Park
- Lake Station Historical
- Harrison Station Historical
- Loomis Station Historical
- Riverwood Golf Course
- Shepherd Station
- Snow Snake Golf Course
- Leota Mall
- Logging Railroads Historical Marker
- Gerrish Railroad Roadside Park
- Edmore State Game Area
- Horizon Park