Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Food and drink are two of the most basic needs of human beings. However, as society evolved, food and drink became also a strong cultural aspect, being able to connect and celebrate differences.
CHASKA, a hindi term for obsession, is not just an eatery or a bar. It is an attempt to connect people with good taste for Indian food and drinks, presented with modern flair.
Whether you’re stopping by for our legendary Berube burger, cocktails, or a celebratory dinner, the welcoming staff and creative plates are sure to make you want to settle in and enjoy the ambiance.
See for yourself what locals have been enjoying for 24 years.
We will accommodate any food preferences including vegan and gluten free options.
For 30 years, locals have become regulars and traveling foodies have raved. What can we say? We are flattered, grateful and more than ever, determined to exceed your expectations. For this reason we recently underwent a comprehensive renovation, updating and upgrading every facet of our restaurant, from design and equipment to menu and energy. We are so proud of the result and we know you are going to love it.
We invite you to join us to experience Basta for yourself. Our locally sourced, internationally influenced menu, AVPN Certified Neapolitan pizzas and robust wine offering will combine to create an unforgettable experience for you and your friends or family.
We look forward to serving you soon!
We are conveniently located at Garden City Center for those who want to shop and then drop in for a bite.
- DCDaniCVCvipGreater Boston •44 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat meal. Not only seafood. Great burger, too. The gluten-free calamari is the best anywhere. Highly recommend.More infoLegal Sea Foods - CranstonPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Cranston•4.7
- FFrancovipNew York / Tri-State Area •55 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe Aviio restaurant is an excellent example of a superb quality Mediterranean restaurant. The staff is accommodating, and the food and drink choices are fantastic.More infoAVVIOPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cranston•4.7
- TRTamRGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Always delicious! We arrived on a day they were closing early but still received full service. Thank you Chaska!More infoChaskaPrice: Moderate• Indian• Cranston•4.8
- KRKathyRGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is my very favorite place for a special occasion or even just a casual night out with my husband. The food is incredible, the building inside and outside is absolutely beautiful, the service is impeccable and the atmosphere is both elegant and relaxing. Everyone there, from the manager, the hostesses and waitstaff are welcoming and efficient.More infoChapel GrillePrice: Expensive• Italian• Cranston•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day at Hemenway’s with my family—Great experience overall. We had the 2 lb. Lobster Fishermen, 2 lb. Lobster Mac and Cheese, Ellie’s Baked Stuffed Shrimp, and Scallops in addition to an array of appetizers, sides, and desserts. Everything was great. Scallops cooked to perfection. Probably should have gone with the 1 1/2 lb lobster for tenderness. And the cauliflower appetizer was confusing with a gray colored yogurt? Would like to see a return to the jumbo (not such small) baked stuffed shrimp. The shrimp, mashed potato, green bean entree has worked its way down from full-size plate presentation to a small bowl (for everything) in the center of a plate. Key lime pie is phenomenal. Best in New England! This restaurant is very special!More infoHemenway'sPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Providence•4.8
Cranston may be one of the largest cities in Rhode Island, but it has the bucolic feeling of a smaller New England town with its shoreline vistas and historical sites. The area also has the diverse restaurant scene, with food that ranges from classic American fare to Thai. When locals are in the mood for an upscale dining experience, they head to one of the Spanish tapas restaurants. The area also has a number of Italian eateries, which serve everything from coal-fired pizzas to rustic pasta dishes. Cranston locals also delight in sampling unique cuisines, like food from Cambodia or Syria. When area residents want to grab a quick bite to eat, they run to one of the many local burger joints.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Cranston is Chaska
- Reservoir Plaza Shopping Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Warwick Providence Airport
- Pawtuxet Villa
- Looff Carousel At Crescent Park
- Haines Memorial State Park
- Silver Spring Golf Course
- Crescent Amusement Park
- Oak Lawn Village Historic District
- Salter Grove State Park
- Park N Shop Center Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Providence - Warwick
- Pawtuxet Village
- Meshanticut State Park
- Pawtuxet Village Historic District
- Lakeside Shopping Center
- Pawtuxet State Park
- Governor Sprague Mansion
- Comstock Golf Course Historical
- Cranston Stadium
- Ukulele Hall of Fame Museum