- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoConsistent quality, great service, fast delivery of food.More infoThree Tomatoes TrattoriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lebanon•4.5
- VBVolkerBGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoEnjoyed the quiet atmosphere. Excellent selection of meals.More info74 Main at MillstonePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• New London•4.5
- ACAlexCVermont •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat space to enjoy friends if you like the outdoors (which we do). Space heaters to help take the edge off, string lights for ambiance and blankets for the chairs (steel chairs get cold). Food beer and service was excellent.More infoHarpoon Brewery - WindsorPrice: Moderate• Brewery• Woodstock•4.8
- CcarlakGreater Boston •8 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023We had a another nice time at the Old Courthouse. Our server was excellent and so was the meal. I had scallops and my husband had the rack of lamb. Both were well prepared and delicious.More infoThe Old CourthousePrice: Expensive• American• New London•4.8
- DDjassiGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful views of the merrimack River great selection of sweets seafood meat and the basic of breakfastMore infoThe FoundryPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Manchester•4.6
Discover New London
As a seaport city, New London has a love affair with delicious seafood. When you’re visiting this town, it’s easy to find a shanty with freshly fried scallops, a waterfront-based eatery that serves top-notch New England clam chowder and even a place that combines seafood with pizza. Besides seafood, the area has quite a few cafés, American traditional grills and several pan-Asian eateries. Are you a schnitzel fan? Then you’re in luck – New London even has an authentic German restaurant to enjoy. If you’re determined to try as much of the local variety as you can, give all of the flavors of the area a try during New London Restaurant Week.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in New London. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in New London who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in New London either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Claremont Plaza Shopping Center
- Lake Sunapee Golf Course
- The Gallery Shopping Center
- Newport Town Common
- Lincoln And Allison Gordon Wildlife Management Area
- Washington Common
- Mount Sunapee State Park And Ski Area
- Pillsbury State Park
- Kearsarge Valley Golf Course
- Acworth Town Common
- Broad Street Park
- Leonard State Wildlife Management Area
- Monadnock Park
- Gallop Marsh State Wildlife Management Area
- Country Club of New Hampshire
- Cardigan Station
- John Hay National Wildlife Refuge
- Tremont Square
- Dewey Park
- Gordon State Wildlife Management Area