- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023Cocktails are excellent as was the food. We got a burrito and fig bruschetta, meatballs, with ample ricotta, Fritto Misto, and shared pizza and part of a work social event. Everything was well seasoned with an interesting twist on flavors. Would definitely recommend.More infoBar 'Cino Brookline MAPrice: Expensive• Italian• Brookline•4.7
- XXinevipGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a go to! Went with my husband and two boys (15 and 13) on a whim and was able to get an early res for New Year’s Day. I got the gluten free pasta with truffle sauce and mushrooms - chef’s kiss amazing - and everyone else had their own lobster ravioli dishes - yes, that good!! We CRAVE this place. Make a res through Open Table to make seating easier, then head to Dolce at the corner for gelato and/or and affogato for dessert :) You won’t be disappointed.More infoTrattoria Il PaninoPrice: Moderate• Italian• North End•4.4
- NLNicoleLvipAtlantic Canada •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years Day Brunch. Absolutely delicious! Bread and butter were amazing! This is a favourite place the past few years. Service was excellent. Great value!More infoTerra at Eataly BostonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Back Bay•4.4
- JSJenSNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023One of the best brunches I’ve ever had!! Fantastic wine, cocktails and fresh, creative dishes that were so delightful we ate nearly every bite. Can’t wait to visit Boston again and return. Even my picky, foodie vegetarian boyfriend was completely wowed. We live in NYC where there is the BEST food, and were totally impressed!More infoAlden and HarlowPrice: Moderate• American• West Cambridge•4.6
- SSusanvipGreater Boston •34 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Eggs Benedict is my favorite brunch so I order it everywhere. It is usually good but rarely great. The eggs were perfectly cooked- which is rare. It was delicious- both the eggs and potatoes.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Boston - Prudential CenterPrice: Expensive• American• Back Bay•4.5
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Bon Appétit’s eagerly anticipated 2023 Best New Restaurants list is here
BA has anointed 24 new restaurants among its 2023 class of Best New Restaurants across the country.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Boston right now
Boston’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Allston can be a haven for all-night joints and college sports bars, but this Boston neighborhood is also a great place to savor an array of great dining options. In fact, Boston's best Asian food can be found in the area, with Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese choices, among others. The Korean barbecue is not to be missed, and those looking for bigger portions can find restaurants serving feast-sized plates of dumpling and pupu platters. Allston has its fair share of New American dining as well. Hip bar/restaurants and food trucks offer their unique takes on lobster and clam chowder, and there's a wealth of vegetarian opportunities tucked away for the non-carnivorous set.