- DCDanielCvipMinneapolis - St. Paul •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe hadn’t been to Zelo in a few years. We were looking for a place to have dinner prior to a performance at the Orpheum Theater. Zelo was as good as the performance! Service was excellent, the salmon special moist and flavorful, and the wine selection very good. Looking forward to the next time we dine at Zelo!More infoZeloPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur second visit in the last two months - this time 12/3/23 for our 29th Anniversary, couldn't have imagined it would be even better than our October bday celebration(s) but it was. Valet was a no-brainer as the guys were great, server Austin was excellent, food (Stuffed Mushroom app, loaded hash browns and bone in filets, one Oscar Style, were all 10's) & drinks were fantastic as well as the rest of the table service which sets the bar very high in this town. The Murray Family keeps knocking it out of the park - I'm not surprised by this since it's Murray's although its a rarity in the Twin Cities now. We will be back again and again and again. Thanks Tim, Jill and James! -The Starr'sMore infoMurray's Restaurant & Cocktail LoungePrice: Very Expensive• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •24 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoSat at a table in the bar Lots of action and fun! Clark our waiter and his team were excellent! Great food Also-we had tickets for the State Theatre and they held onto our leftovers in their cooler and we picked them up after the show! Amazing!More infoThe Capital Grille - MinneapolisPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / North Loop•4.9
- MMMetMeatsMinneapolis - St. Paul •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We chose to spend our anniversary dinner at Fogo once more. The food was delicious, as usual! The dining area is very clean and well kept - very nice dining experience. Also, as usual, our server didn't bring our check in a reasonable amount of time. 20 minutes after declining dessert and setting our dishes aside to be bussed there was still no sign of our bill, despite me placing our credit card on the table in clear view. My wife ended up asking a couple servers who were assigned to other tables for our check. Not sure if he thought we were going to tip lightly because we passed on the special appetizers and bottle service?? This happened last time we went to Fogo but we had waited even longer. The restaurant was not very busy compared to usual. What is the deal with the dismal state of the bathrooms? No hot or warm water at the taps and very messy. Frankly the inattentive service at the end of the meal repeating itself is causing me to question whether we will go back. Seems intentional and disrespectful... time will tell, I guess.More infoFogo de Chao - MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Downtown / North Loop•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great way to start the new year! Love the sausage bread with the small batch house-made peanut butter. And the lemon ricotta pancakes are a favorite. Lovely guitar vocalist played during our visit. Happy New Year!More infoHell's Kitchen MinneapolisPrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / North Loop•4.5
The famous neighborhood of Dinkytown in Minneapolis started as a commercial district in the early 1900s. Right on the University of Minnesota campus, Dinkytown is a beloved part of both the campus and the city of Minneapolis. Locals and visitors love Dinkytown for its unique character and great dining options. Here you'll find American classics like burgers, pasties, steaks, and homemade pies right next to an impressive international cuisine scene. Try Middle Eastern falafel, hummus or shawarma. There is also Irish pub food like fish and chips or Guinness beef stew. Mexican burritos and tacos, fire-roasted shrimp or tortilla soup dishes are popular, too. Or try the traditional Asian dishes like chow mein, egg foo young or fried rice. The list of delicious dishes never ends in Dinkytown!