Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in New Berlin
New restaurants to OpenTable in New Berlin
Outdoor dining in New Berlin
See what locals rave about in Muskego
- RGRichGraffWisconsin •31 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoLovely ambience in the dining area. Great food. Attentive service. Brought back memorable moments from past visits. Great celebration for our Anniversary!More infoJoey Gerard's - A Bartolotta Supper Club - Greendale$$$$• American• Greendale•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat service, fun atmosphere. Great way to add a social aspect to golf with people who otherwise wouldn't be interested in playing the game of golf. Our server was energetic, the manager came and chatted and was polite. Overall it was a great time.More infoLuxe Golf Bays$$$$• American• Franklin•4.5
- EPEdwardPvipWisconsin •15 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time at Bridgewater and we had high expectations. Those were met all the way around. Our server, Chris, was clearly busy but did a great job. Personable and friendly. Louis, the manager, came by and we had a wonderful conversation with him. We will be back and we will tell all of our friends to go. Oh yeah, we were celebrating 47 years of marriage tonight!!More infoBridgewater Modern Grill$$$$• American• Milwaukee•4.7
- GSGordonSWisconsin •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFirst time to this restaurant. We asked if we could sit inside as it was a little cooler near the lake. They easily accommodated that request. Our waitress, Gabrielle was very helpful with our drink and food selections. Food came out quickly and was very tasty.More infoSorella$$$$• Italian• Milwaukee•4.7
- GMGlennMChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Made a reservation, which is advisable, as it was busy. The food options, are great; you can get a nice dinner, or a nice burger The food was delicious; We would definitely have what we ordered again - Pan fried Mahi-Mahi and Dana's parmesan crusted chicken. All around it was a great evening!More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Brookfield$$$$• American• Brookfield•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in New Berlin
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Muskego
Muskego, Wisconsin is a small city close to the 1,280-acre Tichigan Wildlife Preserve, which features marshes where muskrats, deer and migratory birds visit; it's also home to a great variety of dining choices. This area is well-known for its microbreweries and dairy farms, producing a wide variety of cheeses for local restaurants. The family-owned pubs in town offer craft beers and pair them with plates of cheese, smoked fish and bison burgers. The community is also home to several German-themed restaurants, which offer breads such as stollen, paired with entrees of spätzle, currywurst and potato salad. There are also several upscale Italian eateries in Muskego, where you could pair a glass of wine with an entree such as risotto con scamorza e champagne or polpettine di mare.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Muskego who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Muskego either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.