- KDKarenDWisconsin •2 reviews5.0Dined todayJoey Gerard's is the perfect destination for catching up with friends or family over a lovely dinner in a classy, charming and relaxed setting. The food and the service were impeccable. The ambiance was warm, festive for the holidays, and captured the classic supper club vibe beautifully. We're grateful that we could create another wonderful memory with longtime, dear friends visiting who were visiting from Virginia. Thank you!More infoJoey Gerard's - A Bartolotta Supper Club - GreendalePrice: Moderate• American• Greendale•4.6
- MmikeaLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSecond year for Thanksgiving. Excellent. Great anytime thoughMore infoMatty's Bar & GrillePrice: Expensive• Grill• New Berlin•4.7
- BRBrandonRWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoEasy to reserve a golf bay/table. Kristen was attentive and very personable. Appetizers were good and so were the drinks. Fun ambience for all skill levels.More infoLuxe Golf BaysPrice: Expensive• American• Franklin•4.7
- CHCHRISTOPHERE1 review5.0Dined on Nov 6, 2023Staff was great everything was delicious. We will be backMore infoBrick Pizzeria & RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Franklin•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined on May 12, 2023I took my sister to Red Lobster for Mother’s Day and we had a phenomenal time. I waitress, Jessica, was amazing! She was prompt, caring, polite, and patient. Our food was hot and fresh and the atmosphere was friendly and peaceful.More infoRed Lobster - GreenfieldPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Milwaukee•4
Whether you're visiting the Harley-Davidson Museum or simply looking to escape the busy streets of Milwaukee, Greendale offers a hometown feel on the outskirts of a major city. Restaurants in the downtown area of this village are all independently owned and operated. In fact, you may find yourself being greeted at the door by the owner and their family. Options range from coffee shops and bakeries to pizza and barbecue restaurants, all mixed in with some vintage wine tasting and old-fashioned American pub food. With your senses already piqued from the sights and smells of this garden community, your taste buds will be fine-tuned for a unique dining experience.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Greendale is Joey Gerard's - A Bartolotta Supper Club - Greendale