Westport Rd - Lyndon Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Westport Rd - Lyndon
Outdoor dining in Westport Rd - Lyndon
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Westport Rd - Lyndon
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our mission is to provide every guest with an unparalleled experience, amazing food, and luxury service at an affordable price.
Dress runs from elegant to business to business casual. We even welcome jeans, tennis shoes and shorts. Bring your friends and enjoy select wines, premium bourbons, and amazing steaks. Relax in a vibrant, friendly atmosphere, and experience the most professional staff in Louisville.
Grassa Gramma joins its award-winning upscale-casual sister eateries The Village Anchor and Le Moo Steak House as one of the premiere dining spots in the region. Inspired by an eclectic mix of northern and southern Italian fare, Grassa Gramma brings together all of the elements for which Grangier’s restaurants are known—fresh and interesting foods, intriguing and overtly unique atmospheres and warm and friendly service. With its stone and bronze finishes, period furnishings and tapestries, and rich velvets and leathers, Grassa Gramma offers a truly authentic Italian dining experience unmatched in the region in an unimaginable environment.
Our Chefs and Managers welcome you and your guests to experience Grassa Gramma for your next dining experience.
*Subject to change based on Holidays.
All Igloo reservations must include a minimum of 4 guests.
Igloo reservations canceled within 48 hours or no shows will be charged the full price of the food and beverage minimum. Any parties that are 30 minutes late will be considered a no show.
20% gratuity will be added to each check.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 502-423-5822
New restaurants to OpenTable in Westport Rd - Lyndon
See what locals rave about in Westport Rd - Lyndon
- ADAnitaDvipCentral Kentucky •15 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWonderful food. My husband had sushi and I had Japanese noodles.More infohiko-A-mon Modern Japanese Sushi Bar & Fish Market$$$$• Japanese• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent place for our date. Staff was friendly and punctual. The manager was great and only surpassed by the phenomenal food.More infoThe Capital Grille - Louisville$$$$• Wine Bar• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.5
- BCBeverlyCCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The bone-in pork chop was delectable! It was huge, perfectly seasoned and moist. The chutney was too sweet for me. The loaded baked potato was ok. The scalloped potatoes had a good taste but dry. The halibut was very good. Seasoned well and moist!More infoSteak & Bourbon$$$$• Steakhouse• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.7
- TSTerriSNew Mexico •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023They only had one server and she was amazing. The manager and staff showed what teamwork was about.More infoGrassa Gramma$$$$• Italian• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.7
- CSChrisSvipCentral Kentucky •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Ashley our server was amazing. Very attentive and made sure we were looked after. The food was great, as usual. We went for New Year Day brunch and the raw bar was a nice addition. We come here for brunch about once a month and love it!More infoNapa River Grill$$$$• Californian• Westport Rd - Lyndon•4.5
Discover Westport Rd - Lyndon
Lyndon, Kentucky, is just east of Louisville and is an excellent location to find a great place to eat that is away from the hectic downtown area. Located just off of the Interstate 264 corridor, Lyndon is home to some authentic international restaurants that include Thai and Mexican establishments. There are also several seafood eateries, barbecue restaurants, and steakhouses that serve fare typical of the entire Jefferson County area. Italian restaurants are common in Lyndon as well as numerous pubs and delis. Whether you're in the mood for some authentic catfish and hush puppies or an upscale sushi platter, Lyndon delivers a variety of excellent cuisine options.
Frequently asked questions
Child friendly restaurants in Westport Rd - Lyndon include Grassa Gramma, Steak & Bourbon and The Capital Grille - Louisville