- JCJanetCCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is the first time we’ve been here for the holiday lunch. We loved it. The food was outstanding as always. We had the best waiter, Spencer. He was very accommodating and personable. We love Jeff Rubys.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - LexingtonPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Lexington•4.8
- EEdgarvipGreater Boston •47 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoAlways a fine setting to have breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Friendly and timely service, delicious food, in a calm atmosphere. An overnight stay complements a perfect time. Have been coming back since 1978.More infoBoone TavernPrice: Expensive• American• Berea•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe food was outstanding - I had the trout, which matched the best fish dish I have ever had (the other one was in Africa) - it was melt-in-your-mouth, perfectly seasoned, perfection! We also had the charcuterie dish to start and my partner had the pork chop - all incredibly well prepared. The menu at Honeysuckle has only a few items, but even with this, it is difficult to chose among all the delicious items, and it also means that what they make, they make very well. Even the craft beer and wine selection was not your usual fare, and really top-notch (and the bourbon selection is probably among the best in the state). Our server was very attentive and did a super job. My only two slight negatives were that they ran out of several menu items (on a Friday night!) which meant there were things we couldn't have. And the ambience, while not terrible, was not really "intimate" - the place is basically an old warehouse and completely open with very long tables, which meant you sit an unusually long distance away from your dining partner. But these things did not distract much from the overall experience, and we recommend this place highly.More infoHoneysuckle Dining and Bourbon HousePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Berea•4.7
- LGLaurenGCentral Kentucky •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is my FAVORITE restaurant in Lexington and it isn't even close to my 2nd favorite!! Everything I eat here is amazing and the service is beyond exceptional every single time we eat here (which is weekly at least). I cannot recommend enough.More infoCarson's Food & DrinkPrice: Moderate• American• Lexington•4.8
Berea is a gorgeous, historic city in Madison County famous for its variety of delicious restaurants, diners, and bars. Country ham and fried chicken are two iconic dishes that locals can't seem to get enough of. Another taste of local cuisine is their exceptional burgoo dish. Try these meals at a variety of the neighborhood’s American restaurants. The area is known for its great selection of steakhouses and French and Italian restaurants, too. The adorable local cafes spread throughout the neighborhood could be the perfect stop for a quick lunch. Later, be sure to check out the local nightlife and have an exciting evening at one of the area’s entertaining bars.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Berea. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Berea who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Berea either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Station Camp
- Whitleys Station Historical
- Lowell Railroad Station Historical
- Slate Lick Railroad Station Historical
- Moores Station Historical
- Holiday Inn Express Berea
- High Rock
- Kentucky Music Hall of Fame
- Kastle Inn Motel
- The Denny House
- Whites Railroad Station Historical
- Hyattsville Railroad Station Historical
- Camp Wildcat Battle Monument
- Lake Linville
- Bear Track Park
- Silver Creek Railroad Station Historical
- Carpenters Railroad Station Historical
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea
- Halcombs Knob B&B
- Zopher Carpenter Station Historical