Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please note that the dress code is semi-formal wear.
Reservations are available for parties of up to 7 guests. If you are unable to make your reservation online, please contact 702-894-7111. For the safety of our guests and staff, we are limiting dining experiences to 105 minutes. We recommend that parties arrive complete.
In compliance with the current Nevada mandates, reservations are required for this venue. Reservations are available for parties of up to 12 guests. For any parties of 13 or greater, please contact (702) 894-7371.
For the safety of our guests and staff, we are limiting dining experiences to 105 minutes. We recommend that parties arrive complete.
You bet! This is the reincarnation and modern evolution of the famed honky-tonk saloon and dance hall from Texas. Gilley’s Bar-B-Que restaurant is open for dinner featuring a show kitchen, views of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, custom saddle seats at the bar, ambient music and the world-famous Gilley Girls.
- SSShellySSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy husband and I had a great time at the Yacht Club. We ordered a shrimp cocktail and it was perfect. The shrimp were cooked perfectly and chilled just right, and the cocktail sauce had excellent flavor and heat. Both of our entrees were delicious. Highly recommend this place for a great meal.More infoLas Vegas Yacht ClubPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Treasure Island Hotel & Casino•4
- AKAnnKNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoFood was very good. Our server was not the best. Felt a bit rushed with the courses. This is a nice little restaurant tucked into the casino. Nice atmosphere.More infoPhil’s Steak HousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Treasure Island Hotel & Casino•4.4
- MMMichaelMLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Big bang for your buck! The food is overwhelmingly good the taste are so different from every day food I recommend Tao every Time your in Vegas the red snapper And the fried tuna sushi amazing!!More infoTAO Asian Bistro - Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Japanese• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.6
- PDPattyDvipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The wagu was awesome. The portions are huge. We split everything and still couldn’t eat it all.More infoSmith & Wollensky - Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• The Strip•4.7
- AMAlanMcLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Delicious Dinner Drinks and Dessert for our daughters birthday…Armando took very good care of us recommending just what we needed…finished it with the 20 layer chocolate peanut butter cake…memorable experience dining here…Thanks to chef and bartender too…Thanks 😘More infoLAVO Italian Restaurant - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Italian• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.4
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino was once best known for its street-side pirate show Buccaneer Bay. These days, the towering, tropically themed resort is building its reputation based around a more modern and upscale Las Vegas experience. At the core of the hotel's rebranding efforts is an exciting selection of popular dining options. You know a casino called Treasure Island is going to have great seafood. It also serves authentic Mexican cuisine in a party atmosphere that offers some of the best table-side views of the famous Strip. If you are looking for a more romantic setting, you'll find it at a well-appointed steakhouse. For something different, try some pho. Top off your meal with a frozen yogurt or a latte before you head to your show.
- Caesars Palace
- Delano Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Waldorf Astoria
- Mandarin Oriental
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- The Linq
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- Trump International Hotel
- Forum Shops at Caesars
- SLS Las Vegas
- Near the Las Vegas Strip
- The STRAT Hotel & Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- Mirage Hotel & Casino
- The Venetian and Palazzo