- JGJamesGPhDvipAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •36 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 18, 2023We love the entire staff, from the Greeters to the Servers! Darian great host; Juan our go to server..but, all good! This is our regular breakfast spot when in Vegas! Love and Hi to All!More infoCarlos'n Charlie's - Las VegasPrice: Moderate• Mexican• The Flamingo•4.2
- IWIrisWLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The absolute best buffet on the LV strip. Most expensive too but you won’t find this level/magnitude of dishes at your basic buffet. Think of all you can eat + fine dining. You pay for it but you certainly get what you paid for. I was happily stuffed, hubby too. We rolled home and slept very well… thank you! Just need to work on organizing that reservation line a bit better. We had a 10pm dinner that didn’t start until almost 10:45pm, we were extra hungry and so… we ate… A LOT!More infoBacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This was the second time my boyfriend and I visited Hell’s Kitchen and it couldn’t have been any more perfect. We were there to celebrate our one year anniversary and the waiter we had was kind enough to give us free champagne and a free dessert to share. My boyfriend and I greatly appreciated all the efforts that were put into making our night wonderful :)More infoHell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• American• Caesars Palace•4.6
- JTJT11Greater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Trevi has become tradition for us. Each time we come to Vegas, we make it a point to go to Trevi and dine there. Their wine selection is superb, the service is fantastic, and the food is stellar. Highly recommend.More infoTreviPrice: Moderate• Italian• Forum Shops at Caesars•4.6
- DDianaColumbus •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Joe's was a great experience and great food. There's so much to choose from, I wish I could have ordered more! Our waiter was also very conversational and fun. Overall a great meal.More infoJoe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Forum Shops at Caesars•4.8
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover The Flamingo
As the oldest casino on the Strip, the Flamingo is a regular draw for anyone who wants a taste of classic Las Vegas glamor. For many diners, that experience wouldn't be complete without a premium piece of meat, making the casino's upscale steakhouse a perennial favorite. If you're looking for a more laid-back lunch option, why not try a cheeseburger in paradise? Fresh seafood and a party-oriented Mexican chain overlooking the pool are also on the menu. The Flamingo makes it easy to shuttle up and down the Strip before and after your meal with its own station on the Las Vegas monorail.
- Caesars Palace
- Horseshoe Hotel & Casino
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Delano Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resort
- Waldorf Astoria
- Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
- The Tropicana
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
- Trump International Hotel
- New York New York Hotel & Casino
- SLS Las Vegas
- The Flamingo
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- The STRAT Hotel & Casino
- Near the Las Vegas Strip
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Paris Hotel and Casino