Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Enjoy a cocktail at the bar or lounge area with live entertainment nightly, or have our Sommelier recommend a pairing from our Wine Spectator Award winning collection.
Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis has a modern interpretation of classic mid-century décor that embodies the elegance and romance of a vintage night out on the town. From the moment you walk in, you'll feel as if you were transported to a time when going out to dinner was still treated like a special, unforgettable event.
Enjoy our delectable American and Mediterranean Cuisine, hand crafted cocktails, specialty Hookahs with an amazing ambiance. Check out our nightlife and entertainment schedule on candelabralv.com
Open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Outdoor dining seating available. Black Mountain Grill has a half-price late night menu, early bird breakfast starting at 6 am and a full wine and beer list. The dinner menu includes appetizers, soups, salads, handhelds (sandwiches), wood-fired pizza and pasta. Come see us on Friday and Saturday for Prime Rib night!
- KVKristyVvipLas Vegas •79 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoPerfect spot to watch sports and the best pizza and really good appetizers too! Beer and cocktails awesome too! We love this spot!!More infoPizza Rock - Green Valley RanchPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Green Valley Ranch•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great food- the chili relleno was the best I’ve ever had. Delicious. The service was great, though seemed ever so slightly understaffed but we felt paid attention to without being overbearing. We will definitely be back!More infoBorracha - Green Valley RanchPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Green Valley Ranch•4.5
- BLBLUZLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I have never had a bad experience here. During this visit, I ordered some very basic items, a bowl of New England clam chowder and the King's combo platter (fried shrimp, fish, and scallops). Everything was great.More infoKing's Fish House - HendersonPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Henderson•4.7
- TtimhOrange County •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The service was friendly and very helpful. The food was delicious.More infoHank's Fine Steaks & Martinis - Green Valley Ranch Resort, Casino & SpaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Green Valley Ranch•4.7
- RLRedLeg69Las Vegas •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great Veal Piccata and wine selection. Great place to meet/eat with friends.More infoBottiglia - Green Valley RanchPrice: Moderate• Italian• Green Valley Ranch•4.6
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Green Valley Ranch
The stately Green Valley Ranch resort is known for its proximity to the city of Las Vegas with its glamorous, anything-goes atmosphere. Inside the resort, you can enjoy an elegant culinary experience as you dine on some of the city's best steaks and martinis. If you're in the mood for a quicker, more budget-friendly bite, there are plenty of burger and sandwich spots to choose from. Pizza lovers will want to try the delicious wood-fired pizza and other Italian fare. While you're there, be sure to pass by the many bars and sample beers and mixed drinks from all around the world.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Green Valley Ranch include Bottiglia - Green Valley Ranch, Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis - Green Valley Ranch Resort, Casino & Spa and Candelabra Cafe & Lounge
The most romantic restaurant in Green Valley Ranch is Hank's Fine Steaks & Martinis - Green Valley Ranch Resort, Casino & Spa
Restaurants in Green Valley Ranch with a great view include Bottiglia - Green Valley Ranch, Candelabra Cafe & Lounge and Tides Oyster Bar - Green Valley Ranch Resort, Casino & Spa