Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
culinary school, he began studying Kaiseki Course at a hotel. When he turned 27, he became sous-
chef at Hotel Nogamiya.
While there, he participated in a Tokushima Culinary Contest, where he won first prize. When he
was 35 years old, he joined Tofu Kaiseki Restaurant as their head chef.
During this time, he also studied French cuisine for 3 years, training under a Head Chef who had on-
the-job experience working in a prestigious French fine dining restaurant.
Chef Azeuchi quickly became the sous chef in the restaurant. When Japanese Crown Prince
Naruhito - now known as
"His Imperial Majesty the Emperor"- made a royal visit to Kagawa Prefecture, Chef Azeuchi
entertained him with his beautiful dishes.
We have various cuts such as high quality "A5 WAGYU", No.1 popular "Thick cut beef tongue" and hottest now "Premium WASHUGYU". Every cut, they're so thick and very filling!!
In addition, seafood, vegetables, side orders, deserts and drinks, we have a wide range of items that satisfy our customers.
Here is also a private room that can be used for small party and business meetings.
You can experience real Japanese delicious that you've never experienced before...
We're looking forward to seeing you!! Thank you!!
Complimentary Valet and Self parking.
Dress code is resort casual, no open toe footwear, no hats, no tank tops or athletic jerseys, no swim wear
Outdoor patio seating is available, weather permitting, no guarantees.
Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas is more than dining, it is an entertaining experience full of Bavarian charm, free live-music nightly, and delicious food meant to be savored like schnitzels, sausages, Sauerbraten, pretzels and more. With its beer hall and air-conditioned Biergarten (beer garden), it’s Oktoberfest every day.
Hofbrau beer is shipped direct from Munich, Germany and held to the standards of the 500-year-old purity law. Beers on draft include: Premium Lager, Hefeweizen (wheat beer), Dunkel (dark beer) and a variety of seasonal beers.
Take-out service is available.
From corporate parties to weddings, groups are always invited to the Haus, and Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas can accommodate parties up to 1,000 people. Call the professional sales team at (702) 740-7888 for more information.
Featuring delectable favorites free of trans fat oils, additives, or preservatives. Our high-quality hand-trimmed meats, fresh produce and house-made specialties are incredibly tasty and healthy.
Paymon’s will allure you with the unrivaled and distinctive charm and ambience. A popular hang out for many of Las Vegas’ most recognizable personalities, Paymon’s is honored to have received 29 awards in 5 categories from the coveted Las Vegas Review Journal awards.
“Best independently owned restaurant” by readers of CityLife, “Best Casual Restaurant” by Best of Silver State Awards and Best Middle Eastern and Best Mediterranean by numerous publications.
- DDebraSan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoDaniel, who was our server was amazing. He was attentive and friendly. Food was delicious and cooked to perfection. We had 4 different burgers. Each burger was unique and delicious. 10 out of 10 recommend to friends and family.More infoGordon Ramsay Burger - Planet Hollywood Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Burgers• Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As always STK never disappoints. Ambiance was amazing, food was delicious, and service was on point.More infoSTK - The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.3
- CLCarlosLSan Antonio •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We took every recommendation offered by the staff and were VERY pleased with our experience!More infoGordon Ramsay Steak - Paris Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.5
- WLWcatinLVLas Vegas •59 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our group wanted to dine prior to seeing the show Bat Out of Hell. We were seated timely and the service was outstanding. I had the salmon and it was melt in your mouth. We had a great meal. Thank you!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las Vegas - Main Dining RoomPrice: Expensive• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipCentral Kentucky •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Good food but it was really dark in the restaurant. Food was good but not the greatest.More infoStrip House - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Steak• Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino•4.7
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
When you step off of a plane at McCarran International Airport, you step into Paradise. This Las Vegas neighborhood is always bright and bustling. Paradise is actually the home of most of Las Vegas's most famous landmarks and much of the Las Vegas Strip. Here, you can indulge in famous Las Vegas buffets at all hours of the day. Eat all you can and then head to the casino to work up a new appetite. Then, sit down and enjoy dinner and a show at a Japanese steakhouse. If you're looking for something that calls back to Vegas's mob days, after enjoying the dazzling lights on the Strip, you'll find authentic Italian cuisine along Tropicana Avenue.
Frequently asked questions
- Paradise Valley County Park
- Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Hughes Center
- Colonnade Square Shopping Center
- Eastern Beltway Center Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Henderson - Green Valley - Las Vegas
- One Bedroom on Topaz Street Las Vegas
- Fairfield Inn Las Vegas Airport
- McCarran International Airport
- Desert Bloom Park
- Candlewood Suites Hotel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Vegas South
- Tiffany Square
- Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino
- Fortune Hotel & Suites
- Peter Johann Soccer Field
- Best Western McCarran Inn
- Eastwind Center Shopping Center
- Four Points by Sheraton Las Vegas East Flamingo
- Spring Oaks Plaza Shopping Center
- Paradise Pool