- JPJohnPvipAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSuch a great hidden gem. Authentic Italian food nestled right in the heart of Islamorada. Cacio E Pepe is outstanding and some of the best I’ve had outside of Italy. Pizzas are delicious and cooked perfectly. Atmosphere is fun and family friendly. You feel like a part of a community when dining here. Can’t recommend this restaurant enough.More infoItalian Food Company - IslamoradaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Islamorada•4.7
- SBShelleyB1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe had a wonderful dinner outside with the view of the water and sunset. It's a must if you're staying at Baker's Cay Resort.More infoCalusa at Baker's Cay Resort Key LargoPrice: Expensive• Creole• Key Largo•4.5
- SSSuzanneSAlabama •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 1, 2023The environment was so fun. We really enjoyed dining in the garden and listening to live music. The food was exceptional! The staff. Very friendly.More infoItalian Food Company - Key LargoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Key Largo•4.6
- EEatoutvipSt. Louis •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Make a reservation and get there early, they have one of the classiest places to see sunset. Get a drink, I recommend their version of an Old Fashioned and enjoy the view. The staff is top notch. It was as expected, a classy evening.More infoPierre's Restaurant & LoungePrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Islamorada•4.6
- LFLuizFMiami - Dade •11 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Place is nice but service too slowMore infoSol by The Sea at Playa Largo Resort & SpaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Key Largo•4.5
Tavernier is located on the southern tip of the sunny Key Largo and is home to a wide variety of unique restaurants. There is no shortage of seafood in this area and you'll easily find restaurants that serve it whichever way you like. To give a gorgeous setting to these dishes, many of these restaurants are located right on the beach! Tavernier has excellent Cuban, Caribbean and French cuisine choices as well as many small burger joints and restaurants serving American-style food. If you're an early riser, you will also find restaurants and cafes serving breakfast and freshly baked pastries paired with a fresh cup of coffee.