Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Customers can dine in the upscale elegant indoors furnished with wicker seats and grommet curtains or relax in the outdoor patio at Butterfly Cafe.
Important note: To guarantee outdoor dining with us please select "Outdoor" Seating at booking. Standard seating is indoors.
If Outdoor Seating is not an option when you book, all outdoor tables are reserved at the time you selected.
Get a selective glass of wine 25% off from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Important note: To guarantee outdoor dining with us please select "Outdoor" Seating at booking. Standard seating is indoors. If Outdoor Seating is not an option when you book, all outdoor tables are reserved at the time you selected.
We are Pet Friendly!
- OJOutdoorJohnKathyvipCincinnati / Dayton •27 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFantastic outdoor venue for my wife’s Birthday. Service was excellent and food was very tasty. The surrounding Resort was very intriguing for another visit down the road.More infoButterfly CaféPrice: Expensive• American• Marathon•4.8
- BBBrentBIndiana •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe enjoyed a comfortably paced delicious dining experience with top notch service - Thanks! The server Brennan, was exceptional and every early bird meal was excellent. The calamari was a treat as was the Caesar salad We got several entrees with the coconut shrimp and surf and turf being especially enjoyable. Thanks for a great meal experience.More infoFlorida Keys Steak & Lobster HousePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Marathon•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDenver / Colorado •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was goodMore infoLighthouse Grill - Faro Blanco Resort & Yacht ClubPrice: Expensive• American• Marathon•4.3
- PLPierreLKey West / Florida Keys •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was perfect. The service with Michelle was A1. We will go back for sure.More infoCastaway Waterfront Restaurant & Sushi BarPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Marathon•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 5, 2022We thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Mahina. Our server was Melissa and she was fantastic. The views are top notch. The live music was great. Food was unique and well-prepared. Dining on the beach was such a memorable experience!More infoMahinaPrice: Expensive• Pacific Rim• Marathon•4.7
The Florida Keys are known for their amazingly fresh fish and rich, flavorful Key limes. Stretching across the heart of the area, you'll enjoy delicious Key lime pie, a tart custard in a graham cracker crust. This dessert is a signature staple in Marathon restaurants that shows off the local produce. Marathon has a great variety of restaurants that range from casual bars and grills known for their sunset happy hours to high-end seafood spots. These options take full advantage of their oceanside location, with ultra-fresh seafood grills as well as sushi spots and raw bars. Marathon also offers a a number of casual cafes for American breakfasts. For those in the mood for something different, there is also a casual French bistro along with a Cuban cafe and a Mexican restaurant serving up delicious fish tacos.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Marathon. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Marathon who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Marathon either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Sombrero Beach
- Blue Hole
- Bahia Honda State Park And Beach
- Captain Hook's Marina Dive Center
- Tingler Island mansion
- 236 Bonefish
- Florida Keys Marathon Airport
- Bonefish Bay Motel
- Marathon Garden Club
- 238 Tarpon
- Sombrero Resort & Marina
- Island Hideaway - Florida Keys
- 240 MahiMahi
- 204 Oceanview Casa
- Kingsail Motel
- Seven Mile Bridge
- Long Key State Park
- National Key Deer Refuge
- 15 Coco Plum Beach access
- Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys