- LKLyndyKOrange County •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023Great tapas and seafood. Drinks were excellent as well. Sat at a street side table. Next time I'll try an upstairs table in their bar Point5More infoNine One FivePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Key West•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerKey West / Florida Keys •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My experience here was great! My amazing boyfriend booked us a trip to Key West for the new year. On Sunday I booked a reservation for 8:30 and were greeted and seated as soon as we arrived. Our waiter was Reuben who was excellent. I ordered the Oysters Rockefeller and my boyfriend the salad. I ate all 6 oysters they were very good! For our main dish I had the Surf & Turf cooked medium, my boyfriend had the Filet Mignon cooked medium as well and shared side of mashed potatoes. Our pick for desert was the Chocolaye Lava cake which we devoured in less than a minute. Overall the food and service was great! When back in Key West will be visiting. Thank you 🤗More infoPrime SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Key West•4.9
- CDChichiDKey West / Florida Keys •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great experience! Food was good. Our waitress Nathalie just "delicious", all workers! It's pricy...but if you're in K-West for few days and you can aford it, treat yourself! It's worth it...More infoA&B Lobster HousePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Key West•4.7
- MDMDMDvipGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Just outstanding. Service a bit on the slow side to start, but food came quickly once we’d ordered. Everything was delicious, especially the fish tacos. No better setting for dining in Kew West.More infoLatitudes Key West, FL on Sunset KeyPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Key West•4.7
- LKLisaKvipAtlanta Metro •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went for early brunch on New Year's Day. Our server was bright and happy to see us! The food was delicious. I had the corned beef hash and eggs, and my husband had the crispy French toast. Both dishes were inventive and unlike what we've had in the past. We sat on the upper porch overlooking an unusually quiet Duval St. The service. food and surroundings were all lovely.More infoBagatellePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Key West•4.7
Discover Long Key
For locals and tourists alike, you can feel like you're on vacation wherever you dine in Long Key, Florida. It is easy to find restaurants with great seafood and stunning ocean views, and some even have woven grass roofs to complete the beach getaway vibe. For adventurous diners, there are gator and conch dishes readily available to spice up your supper, and you'll also find classic East Coast favorites like lobster roll and shrimp po'boys. If you're craving Old World cuisine, excellent Italian fare is served in Long Key. This island is tucked away in the middle of the Florida Keys and is a favorite with outdoor enthusiasts, so your adventures don't have to stop when you can experience exotic options for dinner.