- KDKristineDOrlando / Central Florida East •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoEnjoyed a lovely meal last night. We sat outside and even though it was a very warm evening it was not too hot. We started with the calamari and then I had the lobster ravioli and my husband the yellowtail. We shared the bread pudding for dessert. Everything was very good. The service was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant.More infoNine One FivePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Key West•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerKey West / Florida Keys •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My experience here was great! My amazing boyfriend booked us a trip to Key West for the new year. On Sunday I booked a reservation for 8:30 and were greeted and seated as soon as we arrived. Our waiter was Reuben who was excellent. I ordered the Oysters Rockefeller and my boyfriend the salad. I ate all 6 oysters they were very good! For our main dish I had the Surf & Turf cooked medium, my boyfriend had the Filet Mignon cooked medium as well and shared side of mashed potatoes. Our pick for desert was the Chocolaye Lava cake which we devoured in less than a minute. Overall the food and service was great! When back in Key West will be visiting. Thank you 🤗More infoPrime SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Key West•4.9
- CDChichiDKey West / Florida Keys •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great experience! Food was good. Our waitress Nathalie just "delicious", all workers! It's pricy...but if you're in K-West for few days and you can aford it, treat yourself! It's worth it...More infoA&B Lobster HousePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Key West•4.7
- MDMDMDvipGreater Boston •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Just outstanding. Service a bit on the slow side to start, but food came quickly once we’d ordered. Everything was delicious, especially the fish tacos. No better setting for dining in Kew West.More infoLatitudes Key West, FL on Sunset KeyPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Key West•4.8
- LKLisaKvipAtlanta Metro •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went for early brunch on New Year's Day. Our server was bright and happy to see us! The food was delicious. I had the corned beef hash and eggs, and my husband had the crispy French toast. Both dishes were inventive and unlike what we've had in the past. We sat on the upper porch overlooking an unusually quiet Duval St. The service. food and surroundings were all lovely.More infoBagatellePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Key West•4.6
Discover Little Torch Key
Little Torch Key, situated near Ramrod Key and just below Key West, is an undeveloped barrier island in the Florida Keys that is perfect for fishing, kayaking, or diving. Restaurants on this secluded island keep pace with the active lifestyles of its visitors, and dining options are eclectic. Seafood like lobster, coconut shrimp, or the catch of the day stuffed with crab imperial are served up alongside live entertainment, making for a romantic honeymoon or weekend getaway. Down-to-earth grills serve tacos, sandwiches and beverages for a quick lunch. Of course American classics like steaks, burgers, and ribs are also readily available to sate your hunger after an active day on Little Torch Key.