- BBreezieLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy husband and I dined here for our anniversary. The atmosphere was nice and our waitress, Katie, was phenomenal. She had a great sense of humor and her recommendations on what to eat and drink were great as well. We highly recommend!More info1933 Lounge by St Elmo in FishersPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fishers / Geist•4.7
- CCChuckCIndiana •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent meal and outstanding service. Very, very loud and had to almost shout to hear dinner partners across the table. Will go back because of food and service, but not a fan of the noise level.More infoLivery - NoblesvillePrice: Moderate• Latin / Spanish• Noblesville•4.7
- RRed19541 review5.0Dined 7 days agoFood was delicious. Service was excellent. A little pricey, but is worth it. Come here often. Never disappointed.More infoFoxGardin Kitchen & AlePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Fortville•4.8
- AAppreciativevipChicago / Illinois •92 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023After seeing Renee Fleming's "Cities That Sing Venice," we decided to come to Catello's for dinner. It was the perfect choice. The evening's special with a scallop that had caviar on top looked like something one might have seen at the fine venues Renee Fleming visited in the film. How fortunate we are to have this restaurant available to us. The desserts alone are worth the trip.More infoCatello's Italian Art Cuisine - PendletonPrice: Expensive• Italian• Fishers / Geist•4.8
- CGCraigGIndiana •20 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 14, 2023Our dining experience at HC Tavern was excellent. The ambiance was relaxing and the dining room was furnished in a way that gave us plenty of room for private conversation. The food was perfectly prepared, and our waiter Ken was exceptional.More infoThe HC Tavern + KitchenPrice: Expensive• American• Fishers / Geist•4.7
Discover East Indy
East Indy is known for its magnificent rolling hills and parks as well as its low population density and great food choices. The neighborhood has an assortment of restaurants offering classic American and international choices. Steaks and seafood are particular specialties. Steakhouses in East Indy have a hearty menu of precisely cooked and balanced meats. A diner can choose steak served with mashed potatoes, savory greens, bean soup or tomato juice. Seafood served in local restaurants is fresh, flown into the city on a daily basis. You'll be spoiled when it comes to choices with tuna, salmon, mussels and shrimp featuring conspicuously on East Indy menus. You can enjoy a range of global cuisines in the neighborhood as well, including Japanese, Italian, Mexican and Greek.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in East Indy who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in East Indy either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.