Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
A credit card is required to hold your reservation. Should your plans change, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. Last minute cancellations and no shows may be charged $25 per person.
Holiday reservations are not available online, but can be made by calling our guest center at 208.622.2800.
- FfmiketvipIdaho •13 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWonderful dinner. Our server really went the extra mile for us.More infoIl Naso Ristorante ItalianoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Ketchum•4.5
- WRWRFMeridianvipIdaho •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was good, and the service was excellent. We will definitely eat here next time we are in Sun Valley.More infoGretchen'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Sun Valley•4.5
- PHPaulHvipNew Mexico •43 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Our guests loved their dinner. Pork Chop was selected by three of the five guest and salmon by the other two. All were excellent. Salads and procuitto with melon to start were very fresh and well plated. Dessert was a selection and all were perfect. Service was impecable. My reference point for all of this is the simple fact that my wife and I first dined at The Ram 47 years ago and we are still dining there one or more times every time we visit Sun Valley. It's just the best!More infoThe Ram RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sun Valley•4.8
- JJJerryJIdaho •10 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023Mike always does a nice job as a server. Ruben sandwiches are always the best. Beautiful viewMore infoSun Valley ClubPrice: Moderate• American• Sun Valley•4.6
- VFVickiFSt. Louis •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023Since we were one of the last reservations I thought they could have put us closer to the edge for the view.More infoRoundhousePrice: Expensive• European• Ketchum•4.7
Discover Sun Valley
The community of Sun Valley boasts an experience heavy in outdoor activities, arts and culture, and superb dining. Embracing nature in the forms of cycling, hiking, or getting sun while shopping at markets and boutiques can build an appetite that Sun Valley's restaurants, coffee shops, grills, and lodges are waiting to satisfy. Locally grown options dominate the food of Sun Valley, and include farmer's market produce and fresh seafood. Many of the dining hot spots promise relaxing atmospheres with rugged homemade entrees. Dishes branded as mountain comfort food, specialty sandwiches, and inventive twists on familiar cuisine like pizza and pasta are common meals you’ll find in the area. The selection of beverage, coffee and specialty beer choices will give visitors and locals a genuine Idaho dining experience.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Sun Valley is The Ram Restaurant
- Sun Valley Lodge
- Bald Mountain
- Clayton Ranger Station
- Russian John Guard Station
- Mountain View Guard Station
- Pole Creek Guard Station
- Wildhorse Guard Station
- Valley Creek Ranger Station
- Redfish Lake
- Gilman Contemporary
- Antelope Guard Station
- North Shore Picnic Ground
- Sawtooth Wilderness Area
- Bowery Guard Station
- Redfish Outlet Lake
- Sun Valley Inn
- Baker Creek Picnic Area
- Sawtooth Valley Ranger Station
- Copper Basin Guard Station