Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Southwest
Outdoor dining in Southwest
New restaurants to OpenTable in Southwest
See what locals rave about in Southwest
- FFayseHouston •3 reviews5.0Dined on May 22, 2023Very small and intimate, food was excellent as was the service, highly recommendMore infoBistro Le Cep$$$$• French• Westchase•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 29, 2023Great service and food. Will keep on the short list to go back and try something else.More infoSaldivia's South American Grill$$$$• Latin American• Westchase•4.6
- GAGerardoAHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything about this location has gotten better since our last visit. The service was on point and the food was very good.More infoBenihana - Houston, TX$$$$• Japanese• Far Westheimer•4.8
- KJKrysJvipNew York / Tri-State Area •26 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 27, 2022My experience at Fusion 59 was excellent! We were greeted by friendly staff who accommodated us at every opportunity. The drinks were excellent and the samosas were so delicious. Great happy hour spot!More infoFusion 59 Eatery + Mixology$$$$• Global, International• Southwest•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jun 13, 2020Awesome service. I love this place. That had a great deal going on. 4 full-size plates for $28. Food was amazing and fresh. They definitely are keeping Covid in mind while dining.More infoOcean Palace$$$$• Dim Sum• Westchase•4.8
Restaurant experiences trending in Southwest
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Southwest
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Houston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
14 Houston Restaurants Made for Special Occasions
As the city embraces a return to gathering together safely, one thing is clear: Houstonians are ready to dine out and celebrate, making up for everything they missed in the last year and a half and then some. With a combination of food, atmosphere, and service, great restaurants have the power to make memorable moments into memories that last a lifetime. Luckily for residents of the Bayou City, restaurants are excited to welcome diners back with greater capacity and revamped menus, with many offering specials and hosting events to give diners the much-needed hospitality and expertly prepared meals they’ve been missing. Whether it’s a brunch meetup or a late-night dinner, from private first dates to family-sized major wedding anniversaries, work promotions to closing on a new house, these restaurants provide a variety of options for special occasions, no matter what they might be.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Southwest Houston is no doubt one of the hottest spots in the city when it comes time to locating a great restaurant. The number of establishments is impressive with a wide variety of dining choices. First and most obvious will be traditional iconic Texas steakhouses and bar-b-que restaurants slow-cooking hardwood smoked chicken and pork. Proximity to the Gulf of Mexico also means that fresh seafood is available everyday at many local eateries. And of course, as in any other major city, there are also fine dining options in the Southwest area for those desiring a white tablecloth setting. International restaurants include authentic Italian and Mexican locations, including several Tex-Mex combination restaurant bars. Everything is big in Texas, and that includes the dinner selections in Southwest Houston!
- Meadows Center Mall Shopping Center
- Harwin Drive Shopping District
- The Symphony Inn & Suites
- Parkshire Center Shopping Center
- Frontier Hotel
- Fondren Southwest Village Shopping Center
- Manheim Center Shopping Center
- America's Inn Houston/Stafford /Sugarland
- Fondren Park
- Braeburn Glen Park
- West Bellfort Shopping Center
- Stafford Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Houston SW-Near Sugar Land
- Plainfield Inn Houston