Make a free reservation
Available for dinner now in Highlands
New restaurants to OpenTable in Highlands
Outdoor dining in Highlands
See what locals rave about in Crosby
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoRobert was fabulous! Everything was delicious and the service was incredible. My girlfriends and I came to celebrate our birthdays and we were very pleased with the evening. The steak, cod, and scallops were particularly delicious.More infoGuard and Grace - Houston$$$$• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.6
- FLFoodLovervipHouston •85 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOur new neighborhood favorite when we want good Italian. We always request our favorite server Karla because she’s awesome. This visit Chef Paolo came out and talked to us for a while and made our visit complete! We will be returning regularly. Thanks!!More infoZanti Cucina Italiana - River Oaks$$$$• Italian• River Oaks•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! A little sad I didn’t get to try the Lobster Ravioli but maybe next time. Jordan was a great server who thoroughly explained the menu to us for being first time guests there.More infoMarmo$$$$• Italian• Montrose•4.6
- HRHopeRHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I can't say enough good things about this place! Not only did they exceed our expectations, they made sure this was one of our best dining experiences ever. Steaks were cooked to perfection and dessert was amazing. To top it off, our server was Stephanie A. She was on top of everything, and had a very outgoing and knowledgeable personality. She was attentive but not overbearing. We will definitely be back soon.More infoSteak 48 - Houston$$$$• Steakhouse• River Oaks•4.8
- BBswiftHouston •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delicious. Didn’t know how they’d do brunch, but it was absolutely delicious, all the flavors were there, the bacon was amazing & they went out of their way for one of our spect requests (for fresh jalapeños). So glad we booked here for NY’s day—they didn’t disappoint!More infoB&B Butchers & Restaurant - Houston$$$$• Steakhouse• Heights / Washington•4.8
Restaurant experiences trending in Highlands
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Crosby
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Houston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
14 Houston Restaurants Made for Special Occasions
As the city embraces a return to gathering together safely, one thing is clear: Houstonians are ready to dine out and celebrate, making up for everything they missed in the last year and a half and then some. With a combination of food, atmosphere, and service, great restaurants have the power to make memorable moments into memories that last a lifetime. Luckily for residents of the Bayou City, restaurants are excited to welcome diners back with greater capacity and revamped menus, with many offering specials and hosting events to give diners the much-needed hospitality and expertly prepared meals they’ve been missing. Whether it’s a brunch meetup or a late-night dinner, from private first dates to family-sized major wedding anniversaries, work promotions to closing on a new house, these restaurants provide a variety of options for special occasions, no matter what they might be.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Visitors to Crosby, Texas, will enjoy the proximity to Houston that allows them to sample many of the signature dishes of the big city. Those staples include beef ribs, chicken-fried steak, and other Southern comfort food that's common throughout the state. Elote and other authentic Mexican dishes are available from street vendors. Crosby also has plenty of familiar restaurant options to offer visitors. Whether you're looking for great Mexican food or something more unique like a shaved ice stand, Crosby has it. Find a great pizza joint, visit a familiar hamburger restaurant, or go exploring for unique flavors in the area. There are plenty of great restaurants for visitors to choose from.