- PDPatDMontana •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoClassy downtown restaurant with Fabulous food and Ambience. Oceanne was Spot On, Friendly and professional. I'll be back!More infoLeo'sPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Grand Rapids•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Diego •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food was delicious! The menu is elevated comfort food done so well! The smashed avocado was seasoned perfectly. The short rib grilled cheese was superb and so was the Nashville hot chicken sandwich. Even the kids menu items were excellent. I highly recommend Seventy Six!More infoSeventy Six RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Holland•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWOW!!! The food was very well prepared, my wife and I had VERY good experience. Without a doubt, we will be going back!More infoThe Lake HousePrice: Expensive• American• Muskegon•4.6
- NSNancyS1 review5.0Dined on Sep 5, 2023I like that Sandy Point takes reservations. Our dinners were very good and our waitress was great! It did get kind of noisy when more people arrived due to cement flooring but it still was a very enjoyable dinner and place to go. We will definitely be back!More infoSandy Point Beach House - West OlivePrice: Expensive• American• West Olive•4
- DRDuRuvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •16 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great experience on New Year’s Day! Everyone enjoyed their food. The Biscuits For A Cause and Sriracha Honey Chicken & Waffles were the standouts. PT was very engaging and attentive throughout the entire meal. We’ll be back!More infoTupelo Honey - Grand RapidsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Grand Rapids•4.7
Discover Grand Haven
Grand Haven is a Michigan beachfront resort town with a lot to offer in terms of restaurants. There are plenty of fine dining options that serve surf and turf that feature freshly caught fish from Lake Michigan. Some local chefs participate in a program where they will cook any fish you catch during the day for that evening's dinner. There are also tons of unique local diners and family-owned eateries that serve everything from vegan or gluten-free lunches to batter-fried tube steak. There is plenty of cultural fusion in Grand Haven, a fact that is reflected in the dining options. The area boasts Tex Mex, Asian, and even Creole cuisine.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 4, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Grand Haven. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Grand Haven who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Grand Haven either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Brezza Di Lago
- Harbor House Inn
- Eastern Park
- Bolt Park
- Holiday Inn Grand Haven-Spring Lake
- Mulligans Hollow Park
- P J Hoffmaster State Park
- Bicentennial Memorial Park
- River Bend Marina
- Kelly Park
- Grand Valley Marina
- North Beach Park
- Rodeway Inn Grand Haven
- Hofma Park
- Central Park
- Robinson Park
- Grand Haven State Park
- Duncan Park
- Garst Playground
- Sluka Park