- LOLiveinOCvipDallas - Fort Worth •83 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThere were four of us. We all got something different and it was all really good. From the tuna tartare to the Mac-n-cheese sandwich to the fries...really good. Eggs Benedict was good too--could have stood more Canadian bacon or at least a thicker slice, it was pretty skimpy, but the overall dish was fine--perfectly cooked eggs too. Decently priced wine list. We are looking forward to trying the happy hour and burger! Fatima was our server and she was really good. The atmosphere is so fun here! We will be back!More infoLexy'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• West Dallas•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerOrange County •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent food, service, and atmosphere. The Nitro drinks should not be missed.More infoBeto and SonPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Trinity Groves•4.6
- PSPamSDallas - Fort Worth •12 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoReally fun place! Although the sushi was very fresh, we really enjoyed the hot dishes better, especially the soft shell crab. The dishes are shareable, albeit small, but it allows you to try more dishes. Food is pricey as most sushi places are, but it was really delicious and I'm sure we'll go back again.More infoTemakeria at Trinity GrovesPrice: Expensive• Japanese• West Dallas•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoTook a date last night here and it was overall a good experience. Was kind of pricey but it was really good. Food was good, service was great. Will go back sometime for sure.More infoSaint Rocco's at Trinity GrovesPrice: Expensive• Italian• Trinity Groves•4.5
- JCJCH303Dallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The best staff, menu, & service for brunch as well as daily service.More infoSoirée Coffee BarPrice: Moderate• Café• West Dallas•4.5
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Trinity Groves
An up-and-coming shopping, dining and entertainment destination in West Dallas, Trinity Groves is home to a cornucopia of restaurants that are sure to dazzle your senses and delight your taste buds. Here, you can find Texas staples like a good, old-fashioned steak from a local sports-themed steakhouse or a nice rack of ribs from a barbecue joint down the way. If you have a more internationally-inclined palate, there's no shortage of options to choose from. Trinity Groves is packed with everything from sushi to even fried rice shaped like paella! Wash it all down with a locally crafted beer to enjoy a full range of Texas flavors.