- DJDJDaleSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined todayexcellent service and atmosphere to enjoy a dinner. Food selections that we made were very very good as usual. Love the bonus lemon cello at the conclusion of dinner! Highly recommend trying this place out if you haven’t already done so! ￼More infoElle Restaurant & Lounge$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Solon•4.8
- DdiningdogCleveland / Akron / Canton •31 reviews4.0Dined todayHad a delightful dinner once again. We had a reservation, but our table was near the door, so to avoid the draft we sat up at the bar and enjoyed our calamari, house salad and lamb rigatoni. We split all of these items as we also had some warm bread and a bottle of wine that was reasonably priced compared to numerous bottles on the list. The pasta was perfectly al dente and the sauce was rich without being overwhelming to the pasta. Salad was simple but delicious as was the non greasy calamari. All in a moderately priced meal with a great vibe. it is no wonder this place continues to thrive after years of happy patrons due to its consistency and solid staff.More infoFlour - Italian Kitchen$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Moreland Hills•4.7
- MCMariaCWisconsin •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe service was outstanding. The food was ver, very well prepared. We look forward to our next visit with friends. Just a wonderful night out. We often bring friends/family who have not been there and you do not ever disappoint. Kudos to allMore infoM Italian$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Chagrin Falls•4.5
- SSandraOrange County •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoStaff is friendly and informative. Nice to meet friends and enjoy good food and good company.More infoBurntwood Tavern - Solon$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Solon•4.2
- MmoniquepvipCleveland / Akron / Canton •17 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe fish and chips were overdone. The cup of chicken soup was enormous. It was a bowl. Not a cup. Crazy big. I took it home. When you go to the lower level, stairs are very dark and dangerous. Owner needs to add lighting. Please🙏🏻 O/W we like the restaurant and great service.More info17 River Grille$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Chagrin Falls•4.8
Solon is an eastern suburb of the Greater Cleveland area of Ohio. This neighborhood has many family friendly dining options, including Japanese-style hibachi restaurants alongside plenty of taverns, bars and grilles. Solon offers quite a few coffee shops, bagel delis, cafes and breakfast places. One breakfast spot is known for its giant Belgian waffles topped with sliced banana, chopped pecans, whipped cream and caramel. Solon has over twenty different quick service restaurants, many of them specializing in farm-fresh produce in their salads and on their sandwiches. For another taste, choose a sandwich shop serving up juicy cheesesteak sandwiches made with the freshest steaks on house-baked bread.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Solon is Elle Restaurant & Lounge