Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Standard offers a variety of fine French Moroccan food. We offer many great bourbons, wine, and other spirits to accompany your meal or as an aperitif. Finish off your evening with a fresh espresso, after-dinner drink, and a fine dessert.
Make The Standard your standard!
Brought to you by local chef and restaurateur, Zack Bruell, Table 45 offers cutting edge contemporary dining. The menu features tastes from around the world and home, all created by our chefs from whole ingredients. You can enjoy watching our culinary team from the open kitchen area or elevate your dining experience by booking Table 45, our Chef's Table, directly in the kitchen with a full view of all the action. The warm and vibrant atmosphere will suit those dressed in jeans or couture.
Table 45 promises to be unlike any other dining experience in the midwest. The restaurant's existentialist decor will provide a backdrop for the main attraction, chef Zack Bruell's simple, yet exquisite, cuisine and the people who experience it.
Edwin's Too is open for Brunch, 10:30-2:30 Saturday and Sunday.
“edwins too allows our students, graduates and Management Fellows to elevate their crafts, and showcase the healing power of food, while delivering on the EDWINS promise to strengthen, support and enrich the community.”
- OTOpenTable DinerCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoEnjoyed my meal and experience over previous visits. If you don’t mind loud and lively, then evenings might be better for you, but if you want to hold a conversation then visit during the dayMore infoHecks of BeachwoodPrice: Moderate• American• Beachwood•4.4
- IFIanFLas Vegas •10 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe initial reception: food quality and value are superior; our server was your ambassador!More infoCedar Creek GrillePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Beachwood•4.4
- CCaseyCleveland / Akron / Canton •30 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWent here for lunch. Our second time. This place should be way busier based on the service and great food. A small menu but they are doing a few great things right. Ghost wings are fire. We are addicted to their expresso martini and bloody marys. This was not our first and will not be our last.More infoThe Last PagePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Beachwood•4.6
- RRosemaryTampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOur server was outstanding and timely! Flour has been consistent since the day it opened with food, wine, drinks and service! Keep bucatini amatriciana on the menu along with the other stuff!More infoFlour - Italian KitchenPrice: Expensive• Italian• Moreland Hills•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Second time visiting. Will definitely be back again. Food was great and our waiter Adam was excellent.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Orange VillagePrice: Moderate• American• Beachwood•4.3
Discover Cleveland East
Cleveland East was the first suburb of the city of Cleveland, founded in 1911, and the home of John D. Rockefeller. This community has a variety of casual dining options, including Chinese restaurants and pizza shops. The neighborhood's rich history also includes many well-known diners that have served breakfast, coffee and lunch to locals for decades. The area's cuisine is focused around American and Southern-style comfort food, including hamburgers, hot dogs, fried chicken and waffles. Indian and Greek food is also represented, and delicious Parsi-style omelets and French toast made with Challah bread are pretty much impossible to pass up. The area also has a growing proportion of people of sub-Saharan African descent, which is evidenced by the growing number of casual African restaurants offering Ethiopian, Nigerian and Kenyan foods such as cassava, pilau, iria and chai tea.
Frequently asked questions
- Dennison Stadium
- Euclid Park
- Cleveland Orchestra At Severance Hall
- East 55th Street Marina
- Burton Village Historic District
- Euclid Memorial Park
- Market Square
- Greenlight Shopping Center
- Gnadenhutten Historical Park
- Shaker Heights Park
- Luna Park Historical
- Mapletown Shopping Center
- Thornwood Park
- Orchard Hills Golf Course
- InterContinental Cleveland
- Chardon Courthouse Square Historic District
- Southgate Shopping Center
- Newton Avenue Historic District
- Claymont Shopping Center
- League Park