- OTOpenTable DinervipChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing restaurant! From start to finish, staff was very friendly and accommodating. Loved Rose & Tiffany! Very attentive & gave the best recommendations of food choices. And we can not say enough about just how fantastic the food was! Literally everything from the appetizers to the main course to the desserts, was out of this world! Honestly, you will not be disappointed. Highly recommend!!!!More infoIl SognoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Wheaton•4.7
- GEGEmomvipChicago / Illinois •42 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoLove the Octoberfest theme - so festive! Specials are great - the big pretzel and Walleye! Nancy was very attentive and an awesome server!More infoReserve 22Price: Moderate• American• Glen Ellyn•4.6
- LALafonAlsifvipChicago / Illinois •13 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoExceptional local gem of a restaurant! The food was excellent and the portions generous, and fairly priced. Service was great too. Ambiance was warm and inviting. The cocktail menu has wide variety. Highly recommend!More infoAdelle'sPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Wheaton•4.7
- DSDougSChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFood was good (bratwurst and salmon and sweet potato fries for Oktoberfest), and service was attentive. It was quite noisy but it is a golf course so you'd expect that from a large group of golfers.More infoArrowhead Restaurant and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Wheaton•4.5
- GGGwenGChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThis was my first time at Moveable Feast, but it won't be my last. I had the figgie salad--it was delicious. My companion had the lettuce wraps with sweet potato fries, and loved her meal. We will be back!More infoMoveable Feast + CoPrice: Moderate• American• Wheaton•4.7
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
4 dishes to try at Chicago’s River North Mexican gem Tzuco
Famed chef Carlos Gaytán’s restaurant just turned four and it’s the perfect excuse to go to this Chicago restaurant spotlighting Mexican regional cooking.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 12 top Chicago restaurants
The Windy City has endless options when it comes to transforming a regular Saturday night into an unforgettable evening. Though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party. Ring in a birthday at a cevicheria on a bustling West Loop rooftop. Toast a relationship milestone at a MICHELIN-starred, Korean American gem in Avondale. These are the 12 best restaurants in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Chicago
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Discover West Chicago
West Chicago, Illinois, is home to the West Chicago Prairie Forest Preserve, which includes 358 acres of wetlands and upland oak savannas (1). The area boasts many family-owned and operated Mexican restaurants, which feature authentic dishes such as huachinango a la Veracruzana, caldo de mariscos and arroz negro. Many of these Mexican restaurants also have bakeries, and you could enjoy a morning breakfast of bold coffee paired with crepas de cajeta or arroz con leche. Weekend brunches are especially popular in this city, and many small diners offer specialty breakfast foods such as vegetarian omelets with scallions, mushrooms and red onions or three-meat omelets with ham, bacon and sausage. The community also has a collection of sports bars, where you could try local beers.