- WSWandaSCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day ago10 stars for our server!!!!!!! Wed was one of the most attentive, humorous, kind and engaging servers we have had in a very long time. He treated not just us but our 5 year old with such respect and kindness (which was huge for us)! Our meals were all perfectly done. Our child thoroughly enjoyed everything she tried! That in itself was amazing as it was her first time trying a lot of the items and the seasonings were perfect. Overall it was a perfect birthday experience for two of our party of four and everyone overall had a lovely evening. Come would be lack of parking ( especially handicap) which is not the fault of the keg but poor city planning, the noise level and high pricing. The negatives were not enough to keep us from coming back though. Will dine there again :)More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Calgary South Pointe$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Calgary•4.6
- WLWilliamLVancouver / British Columbia •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe went for our 49th Anniversary for dinner and were treated to an excellent steak meal, excellent service in a wonderful surroundings. I don't think I need to say more - wonderful.More infoChairman’s Steakhouse$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steak• Calgary•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoHeartland is by far my favourite restaurant in Okotoks. The ambiance and food are both amazing. This is the perfect spot for a date night or for dinner with friends. Great cocktails, top tier service, excellent wine selection and incredible food!More infoHeartland Cafe$$$$Price: Expensive• Modern European• Okotoks•4.9
- ASAmandaSCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoSo fantastic! Our waitress was so nice and happy. The food was INCREDIBLE! I had the Mushroom Bacon burger and Garlic Parm fries!! It was the best meal ive had in a loooooong time. My friend had the butter chicken and said it was absolutly delish! Will definitely be back!More infoMR MIKES - High River$$$$Price: Moderate• Steakhouse• High River•4.4
- DNDwayneNCalgary / Southern Alberta •4 reviews4.0Dined on Feb 13, 2024Service was very good and friendly. The food was excellent, but small portions. Definitely recommend this place.More infoHudsons Canada's Pub - Shawnessy$$$$Price: Moderate• Canadian• Willow Park•4.6
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.