Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
THERE MAY BE ROOM FOR WALK-IN! (These don't represent all our tables!)
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF YOUR DINING TIME on our busier nights. We try to pack the house as much as possible!
Two Guys Pizza has been serving award-winning pizza to Lethbridge for over 20 years! We offer a wide variety of pizzas, from classic standards to revolutionary pizza creations! Our small dining room offers over 90 craft beer and wine. Everybody is welcome here! We can also accommodate gluten free and vegan! See ya soon!
Delivery & Takeout is always an option for everyone! Thanks. Visit twoguyspizza.ca for more info!
Enjoy a global menu selection at Moxies Lethbridge! Located near Mayor Magrath Drive and minutes from Lethbridge city centre, we offer a host of exciting new tastes for all types of cravings. From burgers and steaks to salads and seafood, our Executive Chef Brandon Thordarson has added new classic dishes and signature meals like the popular Chipotle Mango Chicken and delicious Sirloin Steak. Be sure to ask about our vegetarian and gluten-free options too!
Please note: Firestone is unable to accept reservation requests on the patio
The Firestone Difference
Our bread and pizza dough are made fresh daily.
Our soups, salad dressings, and signature sauces are made in house and from scratch.
We are proud to serve Alberta Gold Premium Beef.
We make all our desserts in house.
We pour only premium brand liquors as house brands.
We aerate all of our glasses of wine.
We offer a new Feature Menu every 4-6 weeks.
From The OG Halifax Donair and Garlic Fingers, to the Mini Lobster Rolls and traditional Fried Clams & Chips, B&G was founded by a group of passionate Canadians with a bold vision: to salute the spirited roots of Halifax with fellow Maritimers and to share this beloved experience of food, drink, music and culture with the rest of Canada.
- KGKimGvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •4 reviews4.0Dined 1 day ago4 seniors all celebrating birthdays on/about the day of our visit. Did same last year and probably will again next year. Server was a little over-whelmed I suspect. Never did get our second cups of coffee despite being assured it was on the way a couple of times.More infoMoxies - Lethbridge$$$$Price: Moderate• Contemporary American• Lethbridge•4.6
- GTGeorgeTCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWow the prices everywhere have gone up, no biggee. It is what it is. The food was great, the chicken, scallops and steak were done right, except one steak was not medium rare. Billy Miner Cake was to die for and even though we were stuffed it went pretty fast. One bottle of processco came from the vineyard with its cork way too tight. We all had a go at it, couldn't budge it and the waiter went into the kitchen to open it with a cork screw. It was nobody's fault but the manager discounted our bill for that and the time we had to wait for the meal. Who woulda thought that it was so overly busy on a Tuesday nite. We all liked dining there even the teenagers. Some of us thought the fries were not fresh.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Lethbridge$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lethbridge•4.6
- BOBradOvipCalgary / Southern Alberta •11 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWow! This place is awesome. We had the Perdew Bomb pizza and it was so good! I'd make a trip from Airdrie just for that. Sauce was excellent, crust was good, toppings were plentiful. Service was awesome. Will definitely be back. Wish this was a franchise with a location closer to Calgary.More infoTwo Guys And A Pizza Place$$$$Price: Moderate• Pizzeria• Lethbridge•4.8
- LLethbridgedinner1Calgary / Southern Alberta •1 review4.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024The food was alright but very pricy for what it was. Just about everyone that was in the restaurant was seated right next to eachother so it was in the louder side and the waitress seemed overworked.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Lethbridge$$$$Price: Moderate• American• Lethbridge•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •5 reviews4.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024We went for dinner in Taco Tuesday. Baja tacos were delicious, shared the table guacamole.end the meal with an order of churros- fantastic! Will return! Service was amazing!More infoBlanco Cantina - Lethbridge$$$$Price: Moderate• Mexican• Lethbridge•4.3
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Lethbridge is The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Lethbridge
- Engel Memorial Park
- Paradise Canyon Park
- Granum's Prairie Oasis Bed & Breakfast
- Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre
- Taber Provincial Park
- Remington Alberta Carriage Centre
- Fort Whoop Up
- Motel 6 Lethbridge
- Belly River
- Devil's Coulee Dinosaur Heritage Museum
- Spitz Stadium
- Quality Inn & Suites Lethbridge
- Pavan Park
- Northern Village Shopping Center
- Bowman Arts Centre
- Sandstone Motel
- Enmax Centre
- DJ Motel
- Century II Motel
- Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump