- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoArturo’s is my absolute favorite place to go out to eat for a nice dinner or occasion. The service is the ￼ impeccable and the detail to what our dining needs were accommodated. We will be returning time and time again and always recommend this to friends & family.More infoArturo's TrattoriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Glen Burnie•4.9
- DLDaleL1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThis was a special 52nd anniversary dinner. The distance from my home and the price will limit any future visits. It would be great if you can afford to eat here regularly. We chose this location as the traffic and parking were better than at other's.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - OdentonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Odenton•4.5
- RRelaxBaltimore / Maryland •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023My first time trying this restaurant as a recommendation for my husband's birthday dinner. Great customer service from the time you enter the restaurant to the time you leave. Delicious food with generous portion sizes. We will definitely return again.More infoGeorge Martin's Grillfire - Hanover, MarylandPrice: Moderate• American• Hanover•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Bae seating with Nate was perfect! Kind, knowledgeable and a pleasure for our eveningMore infoCopper Canyon Grill - Arundel MillsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Hanover•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years DayMore infoThe Blackwall Barn and LodgePrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Gambrills•4.5
Odenton is a charming Baltimore suburb that's known for its many parks, restaurants, breweries, and grills. This community hosts a wide variety of restaurants with many different cuisines. At one of the many great seafood restaurants, you could try some of Maryland's iconic foods, such as blue crabs, crab cakes, or soft crab sandwiches. If you’re looking to try something more traditional, you could try pit beef. This is another iconic food of the area that can be found at any number of the American restaurants. Odenton is also home to French, Mexican, and Italian restaurants. If you're looking for an exhilarating experience, be sure to stop in one of the local bars or lounges at night.